What are you doing here?

Malia: Issac had taken me to a club, probably trying to get me to sleep with him.. ( which I'm not) he's been trying all week, actually ever since I met him but oh well free drinks. Issac had said another one of his corny ass jokes so I told him I had to use the bathroom. Which I wasn't lying about it just wasn't as urgent as I had made it seem. I ran to a stall quickly and then did what i needed to do before reaching for my phone and trying to call Stiles. I stopped when I heard the door slam open and I thought something bad was going on before I eventually heard clothes drop and moans coming from outside. Uhh they weren't even going to use a stall.. just right there in the open for everyone to see. I tried to wait it out to avoid an awkward encounter but they were taking their precious time so tried texting stiles for a ride but I didn't have any service so I swung the door open to see a shirtless Scott zipping his zipper back while the girl that wasn't Kira was putting back on her shirt. I shockingly watched as the girl walked out and said "Scott?". He looked up at me and smirked and said "Hey Malia.. what are you doing here?". I looked at him annoyingly and said "no the real question is what your doing here?..and where the hell's Kira".