Drop off

Scott:
I bumped into Malia and I could tell that she was completely hammered. I called her name and she just passed out. I began taking her from Jackson grasp and said "I can take it from here Jackson". He shook his head no and said "no way man.. I'm the one who got her drunk, She coming with me". I smiled and said "oh.. it's that how it works, sorry Jackson I didn't know" sarcastically. Jackson smiled and said "it's all good Scott" thinking I was serious and started walking again. I said "Jackson?". He turned to face me and I said "I'm sorry". Before he could say anything I punched him hard enough to where he would be sleep for a while and said " I said I had her" picking Malia up from the ground. I made sure her and Jackson both had a pulse and then I put her in the back seat of my car laying her down and grabbed her phone and looked up the direction to her house. About twenty minutes later we were there and I went through her bag trying to find a key but I didn't find one and tried ringing the door bell but no one answered so I just tried opening the door and It swung open. First I made sure no one was there like a burglar or something like that and then I went and grabbed Malia bridal style. She was still sleeping in my arms and I smiled placing her on her bed. I tucked her in and and got her some water and put it in her bed side table. I was about to leave as I heard her say "Scott?". I slowly turned around and she smiled and said "I could've sworn you were a dick a week ago". I laughed and said "is that your thank you". She shook her head no and said "but if you stayed a while maybe I could show you". She bit her lip and I smiled and said " you should get some rest Malia... and make sure you drink your water".