Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Prim's P.O.V

I remembered everything. It was so scary, seeing myself as Sapphire. She was completely evil.

There were only a few times that she was able to return to normal. Just like the time when Daniel and Sapphire killed each other and died in each other’s arms.

"It was so scary Alex. I felt everything that Sapphire was feeling. She took her powers of evil as a gift, but her love for Daniel stopped her from killing him. In the end though she knew she would have to kill him, or he would have to kill her so-"

"So they decided to kill each other together." Alex interrupted.

"And now fate's decided to give us another chance. To fix our mistakes." I said.

"So . . . Ancient Egypt?" Alex said, smirking.

"Yeah, at least my clothes weren't embarrassing." I laughed.

Alex glared at me, but then smiled. "Yeah, what was I ever thinking wearing a skirt with patterns on it." Alex said and joined in laughing.

When the laughter died down I shook my head. "You tell me." I whispered.

"Well, you’re still beautiful. Always have been always will be." Alex said, making me chuckle.

"You’re never going to give up on that are you?" I asked.

"Nope." Alex said popping the P. "Now, where were we?" He said, resting his forehead on mine.

I smirked, grabbing my top off the floor. "Well, I was just about to put this back on until you rudely interrupted me." I tried to push him off me, but he just held on tighter.

"Hmm, well maybe I should interrupt you again." He whispered as his lips met mine. I felt his hand on my neck as it moved down, over my bra and across my stomach making me moan and shiver.

When his leg stopped on my thigh, he helped me wrap my legs around him.

I suddenly felt my mind being invaded, so I quickly pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked. I pushed him away and quickly put my top back on.

"You need to go Alex, now." I said.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked standing up. I fell to the floor on my hands and knees, trying to stop the darkness from taking over my mind. My evil powers would take over any minute now, since I hadn't had much practice to stop it yet. I needed to get Alex out of here now. 

"Prim!" Alex shouted worriedly.

"Alex, get out now! I can't hold it in for much longer!" I shouted back at him and I suddenly screamed as the pain of evil shot through me.

Alex bent down and kissed my forehead, whispering, "I love you Prim." And then he ran. When the door slammed shut I couldn't hold it for much longer and the evil took over me.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Alex's P.O.V

I ran out of the door, hearing her scream once more and then I transported myself to my car. I got in a drove home as fast as I could. I wish I could have stayed with her, but I knew if I had stayed I would have definitely ended up dead.

I trusted Prim more than ever and if she told me to get as far away as possible I would. Even though it was extremely difficult to leave her.

I got home and ran into the house. I didn't even notice the car in the drive.