Lost but Found

The video above is a past panel that the guys did. Its the one where Wade proposes.

It was the next day. Cati and I had made to the convention center.

"Wow this place is huge!" Cati said.
"Yeah and so many people." I said anxiously. I wasn't fond of being around so many people. So being in a big crowd wasn't making me feel so good.
"It's ok. Just stay by me ok." Cati tells me. I nod.
We wonder around for a little bit. We got to the gaming area. They had a ton of games to try out. They even had a demo for the new Legend of Zelda game. Breath of the Wild. I love that game series. 

"Hey Cati they have a demo for the new Zelda game!"

"Cool. Why don't you go play it?"

"Ok." We both walk up to one of the open demos. I start to play and I get immersed. 

After a little bit of playing I decide to stop so I can let someone else play. When I look up and look around, Cati isn't next to me. 

"Cati?" I start to worry a little. I walk around the Zelda area hoping she didn't go off far. But she's not there. I start to panic. She's known for wondering off. I should chip her like they do to dogs so I can track her. 

"Hello miss. You look lost." I hear a mans voice say. I turn around. It was a tall man with kinda of built body. He was wearing a green Zelda shirt. He has a handsome face, brown curly hair and a beanie. I stared at him in aw and then realized I recognized him. He's in Markipliers videos. I can't remember his name because I don't watch Markiplier regularly like Cati does. I like Marks videos and I think he's hilarious it's just I'm so busy doing work and other things I don't have time to watch YouTube that much. (i spend all my free time watching YouTube because I don't have a life) 

"Um a little bit I guess. I don't know where my friend went and I don't know where she could be." I say.

"Have you tried calling her?" He says.

"Um no. I was to panicked to try that."

"Well I'll stay with you until you two are reunited." He says with a smile. Oh my gosh. That smile. I think my heart skipped.

"Ok thank you." I take my phone out of my pocket and call Cati. It rings. Then she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Cati where are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry! I got distracted."

"Sorry! I started to panic because my best friend ditched me at my favorite game!" I hear giggling from the handsome man.

"Ok sorry. Hey the Markiplier panel is going to start in 2 hours meet me there now so we can get in line and get good seats. Ok see you there!"

"No Cati I don--" Beeb. She ended the call. "That bitch." 

"Is everything ok?"

"Um yes. My friend is such an airhead sometimes." I shake my head.

"I know how you feel sometimes."

"Hey do you happen to know where Markiplier is going to have his panel. My friend wants to meet there."

"Oh yeah I do. I'm going to be on that panel. You watch Mark? So you must know who I am."

"Yes and no. My friend loves Mark and watches him everyday. I don't watch him that much. I have seen you in a few videos but I'm sorry I can't remember your name. Sorry."

"That's ok. I'm Tyler.(IIIIMMMMM TTTTYYYYYLLLLLERRR! You saw that coming from a mile away.) I will show the way to the panel."

"Thank you very much Tyler. I really appreciate this."