Happy Birthday Tyler!

So Tylers birthday was the other day and I missed it. So whoops. So here you go Tyler. Happy Belated Birthday!

It was Tylers birthday and I really wanted to do somethings special for him. We've been dating for 5 years and I never did anything special for him, we always hung out and watched Netflix because that's what he said he just wanted to do.

Not this year. I was actually going to throw him a small "party". If you call it that. It's just going to be us and the gang, but I was going to decorate the house with Birthday stuff and bake a cake. So Mark and Ethan are going Ty busy for the day while Katheryn, Amy, even Chica, and I are going to do everything. 

"So our first stop is party city to get balloons, streamers, party hats and those noise things that you blow and the curled things  that get longer when you blow." I say.

"Noise things?" Katheryn says with a laugh.

"Well I don't know what the hell they're called, do you?" I say.

"No." Katheryn says. 

Amy just laughs at us. 

We head to the party store and get everything we need. Then we went to the grocery and got cake mix, icing, chips, ingredients for (your favorite kind of dip inserted here)dip. 

When we got to our place we got started right away. We baked the cake first so it could get baked and cooled before we ice it. After that we got right to decorating.

 "Hey Amy, does this look good?" I say. I was hanging the Birthday sign over one of the door entrances. 

"Looks great!" she said giving me thumbs down. 

After everything was put together we started to ice the cake. 

"I love icing. It's so good." I say.

Amy and Katheryn agree. 

On the top of the cake we take a tube in blue colored icing and write 'Happy Birthday Stone Face Love You'. 

"Ok. All done!" I say.

"I just got a text from Mark, they'll be here in 10 minutes." Amy says.

"Ok lets get ready." Katheryn tells us. 

We set the cake on the table near the front door, put the candles on top and wait till we hear the car pulls up in the drive way to light them. 

Tyler walks through the door with Mark and Ethan right behind them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all yell.

"Oh my God! Guys!" Tyler says with a huge smile on his face.

We sing Happy Birthday to him. Me and him making eye contact. 

"Happy Birthday Ty. I love you!" I tell him kissing him on the lips.

"Thanks babe." He says kissing me back.

Ty blows his candles out and we give him his gifts and eat some cake. We even got Chica a dog cupcake so she wouldn't feel left out. 

After everyone has left Ty and I are on the couch. 

"Thank you so much for this." Ty says.

"You're welcome. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says and we embrace in a birthday kiss.