A Date With Him

Your POV

I can't believe he's here. He came all the way here to see me. I'm so happy.

All of us are sitting in the living room talking and playing Mario Kart on the Wii U, having a fun time. Until we hear a loud growling noise coming from Mark.

We all look at him. "Well, someones hungry." Amy says. We all laugh.

I look at my phone, 7:00pm. "Well it is dinner time." I say.

"We don't have anything here we can cook though." Cati tells us. That's right. We haven't gone grocery shopping in a few days.

"We can just go out to eat." I say.

"That sounds good." Tyler says.

Everyone looks at each other and nods. Like they have planned something.

"Actually I think that you and Tyler should go out for dinner. Just the two of you." Mark says with a smile.

"Just the two of us." I say in a whisper and blush a little.

"Did you guys plan this?" Tyler says.

"Maybe." Cati says with a smile followed with a giggle.

"Are you guys sure you want us to go to dinner without you guys?" I say.

"Yeah. What about you guys?" Tyler asks.

"Don't worry about us. We can figure it out." Ethan says in his cheery voice.

"Alright if you guys say so." Tyler says.

I look at Tyler. "Wait. You actually want to go dinner alone, with me?" I say.

He looks me in the eye, with his pretty, gentle eyes. "Yeah. I actually do. I need a break from those three anyway." He looks at Mark, Amy, and Ethan. They all just smile and try to look innocent.

I do want to spend some time with him. Just me and him. "Ok. Let's go." I say.

Tyler and I walk out the front door and get into my car.

"Ok where shall we go for our date?" Tyler asks.

"Date?" I say blushing.

Tyler giggles a little. "Yeah. This is a date, wouldn't you call it?"

"Yeah I guess. Do you want to go to Applebees for dinner?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure." He says.

We get to Applebees and we are seated into a booth.

"Ok your waitress shall be right with you."

Our waitress comes to take our orders.

"Hello I'm Sadie and I'll be your waitress this..." She stops and looks at Tyler. "You're Tyler. Markipliers friend." She says.

"Yes I am." He gives her smile and she seems to blush.

"What are doing here?" She asks.

"I'm here visiting a dear friend of mine." He says. Sadie the waitress looks at me in a quick but distinktful look of disgust.

"Are you two close." She says forcing a smile.

"Yes we are. Very." Tyler says smiling at me. I start to blush. He's so sweet.

"Well can I get you your drinks." She seems like her heart just broke but she still keeps a smile on her face.

"Yes I would like a water." Tyler says.

"Water as well." I say.

Sadie the waitress leaves to get our drinks.

"You seemed to of broken her heart by telling her that." I state.

"A lot of girls seem to have a crush on me. Some even think that I am their soulmate. Mark get't that a lot as well. She must of had a crush on me and then when she noticed you I knew she would be confused and kinda mad that 'her man' was with someone else. This is the cost of being well known." He says.

"And attractive." I accidentally say our loud.
"What was that?" He said while smiling. He heard what I said. I was blushing really hard. I was probably as red as a tomato.
"It's fine. I'm just teasing you." He says. 
The waitress comes back with out waters.
"Her yall go. Have y'all decided what to order?" She asks.

We did and we ordered our food. 

The rest of our date we talked and laughed. When we finished our food and Tyler paid for the food we left and went back home. We walk to the front door. But before we open it to go inside we stop. 

"Thank you for a great night." I say facing him. 

"You're welcome." He faces me with a smile.

I step closer to him and give him a hug. I hugs me back. The warmth of his arms and embrace. I look up at him. I look directly into his calm eyes and him into mine. I raise myself up, standing on my tiptoes giving him a kiss on his lips. He kisses back. We are lost in the moment. We could stay like this forever.  

To stay lost in love forever.