Be My Valentyler (a valentines special)

(Smut and sexy)
Valentines day was coming soon and everyone had plans but Tyler and I. Mark and Amy were going to see a movie and then get dinner. Ethan and Cati are going to the Valentines festival that's an hour away. And Tyler and I had nothing planned. It's our first Valentines together and we never talked about it.
***
Tyler and I were sitting in our room on the bed playing thumb wrestling.
"Hey you can't do that." Tyler says laughing.
"Of course I cam do that." I say.
"No you can't! You can't just grab my thumb and then force it down!" Tyler's still laughing.
"Well. It's just you have bigger thumbs than me so harder for my to pin them down. So it's only fair." I say.
"Fine. How bout I give you more of a fair chance next round." He says.
"Deal." I say in agreement.
We set our hands ready. Hands locked together. Thumbs up.
"1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war." We both say. When we start I kiss Tylers nose. He blushes and pauses for a moment. Long enough for me to pin his thumb down and win.
"Hey! That was dirty!" Tyler says.
I start laughing.
"Maybe a little." I smile leaning in towards him. He leans toward me until our lips meet, soft and gentle. We both smile through the kiss. We separate.
"So... what are we going to do for Valentines Day?" The gorgeous curly haired man says.
"Well. I thought about it and I think we can just stay here. I don't think we need to go all out for it. We could cook a nice dinner and then afterwards watch a movie" I suggest.
"That sounds wonderful." Tyler says in a sexy voice leans in and gives me a peck on the lips.
I feel my face blush.
~~~Later that day~~~
Everyone had gone and left for their special Valentines date while Tyler and I were still here at the house. Kathryn didn't have a date but she went out with some friends of hers. Tyler and I had started making dinner. We decided on chicken alfado.
****
We eat at the table with candles lit to make it a little more romantic. We eat, talk and laugh. After we eat we head to the living room to watch a movie.
We just choose a random movie that was on Netflix.
While we got snuggled on the couch and watched the movie Tyler was playing with my hair. I was playing with his free hand. I turn towards him and kiss him, he kisses back. We start to kiss a little more intense until Tyler is on his back on the couch me on top. Tyler was being gentle with his hands and placing them carefully on my waist. I come up to take a little breather. I look into his eyes telling he wants more. I whisper to him 'I'm yours'.
His head comes up and kisses me. He lifts me up off him while still locked lips with me. He stands up off the couch and picks me up bridal style.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"To the bedroom." He says quickly.
We get to the bedroom. He closes the door behind us. He lays me on the bed gently.
Tylers POV
I lay her down gently on the bed. I come over her... kiss her soft beautiful lips. Her arms wrap around my neck. The signs are there. She wants me.
Your POV
He takes my shirt off revealing my favorite bra. I'm sitting up still kissing him. He unhooks my bra from behind, taking it off revealing my breasts.
I take his shirt off to reveal his muscles.
We go at it. Our first time making love to each other. Tyler being really gentle with me.
Im laying on my back and Tyler starts to kiss down my neck to my stomach. He gets down to my pants. He unbuttons them and slides them off revealing matching panties to my bra that is on the floor. He smiles and slides them down my legs. I'm now completely naked. Tyler starts to play with me down there. Making me groan. My legs spread apart and I'm totally vulnerable to him. I let him do what he wants to me.
He takes his pants off so he's down to his briefs. Wow those thighs of his. I sit up and start to take control. I push him to his back. Kissing him. I slide his briefs off. Revealing his pride and joy. I look at his face and he's red.
I start to tease him aa well. Making him groan.
I sit on his crouch. Hands on his stomach.
"Happy Valentines Day babe." I say.
He looks at me and smiles. "You too babe." He says. That's when I feel something hard pop up. Tyler's face turns red.
"Uh Tyler."
"Yes."
"Is that..."
"Y..yess."
"Aww. That's cute. It's ok. I'm glad I'm worth a boner for." I lean in to him and kiss him deeply on the lips.
*****
"We're home!" I loud deep voice calls out.
Tyler and I both pop up from the bed.
We look at each other and then quickly get our clothes on and go downstairs to greet Mark and Amy back home from their date.
"So did you guys have a good date here while we were away?" Amy asks.
Tyler and I look at each other and smile.
"Yeah we did."
This was the best Valentines ever.