The Cosplay Challenge

The chapter idea and picture is brought to you by Music_and_Books5ever. Thank you very much for the picture! I love it!

 "Ok tickets are on sale now!" Mark yells while on his laptop. 

"Then hurry up and purchase them!" Ethan yells back.

"I'm getting to that!" Mark yells again.

We're all waiting impatiently. 

"And.... I.... got..... all the badges for us!" Mark yells excitedly.

"WWWHHHOOO!!!" We all yells.

"I can't believe we're going to Comic Con." Cati tells me.

"I know right. We've always wanted to go and now we are!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"And we can finally cosplay." Cati says.

"Cosplaying?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah. Cati and I always wanted to cosplay if we ever went to a convention. We didn't at Pax because that was a last minute thing but now we know we got time we can finally do it." I tell him.

"So what are you guys gonna go as?" Amy asks.

"We don't know. We want to make them, but want it to be simple." Cati says.

"I know someone who can help with that. She's a fashion designer but makes amazing cosplay costumes." Kathryn tells us. 

"That's great!" Cati says. 

"Hey I got an idea." Mark says.

"Uh Oh." Amy says with caution. 

"Hey!" Mark pouts.

"Sorry babe. What's your idea."

"Why don't we do couple costumes and make a competition out of it." Marks tells us.

"And how are we going to get judged?" Tyler asks.

"I was getting to that." Mark replies. "We go around and get as many people to vote which one of us they like best. We can even do a fan meetup and they can vote as well."

"We will have to have a time limit when we go around because that's going to take forever if we're going to walking around." Tyler adds.

"Of course." Mark says.

"Well, if we're doing couples who am I going to be with?" Kathryn asks.

"You can be with us." I tell her.

"You can't have a third person! That's cheating!" Mark complains.

"Ok. How about I be by myself but still be apart of the challenge." Kathryn says.

We all agree to this. 

For the next hour we all try to decide what we want to do for our costumes.