June 14, 2021

Hey mom,

Honey and Mori came to visit today. Mori didn't talk much. He usually doesn't talk much, but he joins into the conversion occasionally. Not this time. They're staying for a week, and Honey brought his girlfriend.

After we got home, Mori took me to the dining room so he could tell me something. "Remember when you asked if your mom wanted to leave?" I lowered my head and nodded. It was in one of my earlier letters.

"She did and she didn't. Sophie, it's hard to explain. Haruhi, she was in pain. She was hurting seeing you hurt because she was hurting. It was an endless cycle. She was ready to go. But that doesn't mean she wanted to leave you." I didn't say anything. I don't say much anymore. Remember when I told you I don't like wasting words?

"I miss her." Is all I replied.

"Me too." And then we stayed a little longer waiting for my tears to dry and then we went to where daddy was.

Mommy, do you miss us up there? Are you playing with our old dog, Antoinette?

Love,
Sophie

P.s I don't think I can write as often anymore. I'm getting happier now. I don't depend on these letters anymore. I'll write when the important stuff happens, okay mommy?

I love you, mommy.

This Alois is based off of Black Butler, but has no connection to the original. I forgot to mention that in the last chapter.