January 1, 2022

Hey mom,

Dad's back. He said Alois is living with his uncle and cousin now. Maybe one day I'll get to meet them.

Daddy liked his present. He started crying when I gave him the puppy. We agreed on a name. Alexandrine. It's French for something about defending. That's what dad told me. I forgot exactly what it was though.

I made friends with the high school host club. They even have the same types that there were way back when. They said when I get into high school, I can be the wild type because by then Akila, the current wild type, will be in college.

The middle school host club is brand new though. It won't last long considering lack of business. The leader is Kyoya's nephew. Isn't that weird? His second in command is Honey's nephew.

In the high school host club, Mori's nephew is the mischievous type and Nekozawa, one of your friends, his little sister is the manager. She's really sweet. She's almost like a big sister to me. She's teaching me how to be a lady while Renge's in France. This is her last year though. I'll miss her.

Honey is a professor here. Did you know that? He teaches PE and martial arts, the second of which is optional.

Dad doesn't let the fact that I'm his daughter give me freebies. If anything, he's harder on me now that I'm in his school.

Was grandpa like this with daddy? Or was the fact that he wasn't why daddy is like this with me? I asked daddy about it and he told me that he wants me to be smarter than he was. To try harder than he did.

And I will mommy. I'll do my best for both of you. I'll make you proud, mommy.

Love,
Sophie