March 25, 2022

Hey mom,

It's been a while. Nothing interesting has really happened. Other than Honey getting married and Kyoya being preoccupied with his son, Daiki.

We're visiting Grandma this week over in France. We arrived yesterday morning and grandma called dad René. Why is that? Dad never told me Tamaki wasn't his real name. Grandma says his full name is René Tamaki Richard de Grantaine Suoh. That's a really long name. All I have is Sophie Kotoko Suoh, and even that's pretty long for a Japanese name.

Did you have a middle name, mom? Before you were married, I mean. Or were you just Haruhi Fujioka? The Fujioka name is the best to have right now. The Suoh name has been spoiled by dad's distant cousin, Mikoto, who is a gang leader.

Damn Mikoto, ruining my last name. I have to go by your last name now, momma, everywhere but school because people give me mean looks if I tell them my last name is Suoh.

They look at me like I'm some sort of miracle when I imply that you're my mother by saying my last name is Fujioka.

I think I might visit Alois and Olivia for the last few days of Spring Break.

Love,
Sophie

I have Haruhi's letters written. They should all be in the epilogue, and in the sequel the epilogue will be Tamaki's letters. Sound good or nah?