Chapter 1

*Jenna's pov*

*Beep beep beep BEEEEP*

"ugghhh fuckin alarm"  I looked at the clock and read 7 am.

"oh" wait.....

"7AM ?!?!?? ..WTF!!!"  I practically SCREAMED! 

Your probably thinking " Dafuqq is she whining about?? It's just 7am ..jeez.."  Weelllll let me tell you something. I'm wide awake...at 7am....on...A SATURDAY!!!! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WAKES UP THAT EARLY ON A FUCKIN STURDAY!!!!! (A/N if you do ....NO OFFENSE! Sorryyy dont kill me?) Ughhh anyways.....

I got out of bed ( more like drag myself) and put on pants....what? ...yes I sleep without pants...SUE ME!.

No! Don't Sue me! I'm broke bruhh.

When I finished putting on my pants I went to the kitchen and looked for my BABE!!!!! And no I do NOT have a boyfriend my babe is nutella.....yeah I know it's sad but DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU NOT TO JUDGE! jeez. Sorry for screaming....I'm cranky in the morning....if only starbucks delivered ....ahhhh heaven.

Anyyywhoree ...

I found my "babe" and  began devouring it. Yes DEVOURING!

No judging allowed. Unless your a judge then....judge I guess?

When I finished my Nutella I began to think of something to do... 

But there's shit to do. Soo...I went on my computer and began to stalk the otherrr babes....yus otherr babes cause I'm suchhh a whore (;

The other babes are the band members of Pierce the veil! Eekkkk

Dont hate :*

But not onlyyy them also other band like BVB SWS ATL Nirvana & ONE DIRECTION!

Yeah I know they're not like the rest of the bands that I like but I like ALL genres of music so IDGAF wat you think. I went on the boys twitter and began CRYING MY EYES OUT! Ughh these boys will be the death of me!

*ding dongg*

Ughh what now?!?!

I got myself out of bed. YET AGAIN! And went to the front door.

This better be good or imma go all motherfuckin ninja on them!

When I got to the door I saw no one other than.....

————————————————————

Cliffhanger! #sorrynotsorry

Sorry tho.....

Votes baes!