Chapter 11

*Jenna's pov*

"C'mon! one more time!" Harry tugged on my wrist. He's obssesed with the small little kid ride.

"Whyyyyyy" He whined then pouted.

"Because! its soooo dumb! let's go on the big rides!" I jumped up and down.

"No." He crossed his arms and put on an adorable 'angry' face.

"Ugh. I'm not gonna win this argument. Can we atleast try a different ride?" I pleaded.

"fineee. Which o...-" He was cut off by a loud deep irish accent. "Oi! Guys! C'mon! its almost time!" He shouted excitedly. He ran to the ferris wheel with Rose. Awwww. Wait. Almost time for what? Harry seemed to know what it was because he was grinning like a chesire cat.

"We should go" He murmerd looking into my eyes. "Where?" I asked curiously. "You'll see love. oh! and remember the deal we made?" He smirked. Oh shit. I totally forgot..

"I win" He whispered huskily into my ear making me shiver. "oh" I blushed.

"Faster Jay!" Harry ran.

"I can't! Not everyone has long legs like yours yunno!" I shouted trying to keep up. We were currently running to the ferris wheel. Why? Because we had exacly two minutes to get there. Apperntly we had to be on it at an exact time. And we were far from it. Ugh. Running ain't my thing. Harry stopped running and turned his back to me. "Hop on, love" he chuckled probably imagining my confused, shocked face. "Uh okay?" I jumped on and felt like a fucking giant. "Woah! Your tall harold" I giggled. "No really?" he sarcasticly replied. " Yes! like a giant!" "Nah. your just short, love" he chuckled and started running. "Am not! I'm fun size you jerk!"

"Here! with 30 seconds to spare!" Harry gasped letting me down.

"Hurry! get on! Its going to start!" Zayn screamed while holding on Julietts hand and running to get on in time.

"let's go" harry grabbed my hand and we jogged to get a seat.

"Start it!" Liam shouted to the guy on the panel to start the ferris wheel.

While it started, harry seemed to notice me shiver because he took of his jacket and wrap it around me.

"Thank you" I smiled looking up to his eyes. "No problem, but look" He pointed to the sky. We were at the very top and we seemed to have stopped. "Wow. Its beatiful" I stared at the purple, blue sky with the sun going down , yellow, orange, red cascading around it. It was the most beatiful sunset I've ever laid eyes on. "Yes. She is" Harry whispered. I chuckled. "What makes you think its a girl?" " Well are you a girl?" "What?" I asked overly confused. "I was talking about you, love. Not the sky." I blushed and hid my face with my hands. "Don't cover up. Your to beatiful" he peeled my hands away from my face. "and your really cheesy." I giggled. "yeah..." He trailed off leaning closer and closer till our lips touched softly. Second kiss of the night with Harry. Tonight couldn't get any better.

*Rose's pov*

"Its amazing Niall, don't you think?" I said admiring the sunset .

"Yeah beatiful. But I know someone with way more beauty" he replied.

"Doubt it. But who?" I asked looking up at his gorgeous clear blue eyes.

"You"

"Wha..-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into mine.

Tonight was the best night of my life.

_____________________________________

Heheheheh more romance (; What ya think?

I know I knoww short! But I'm tired /: next time I'll update longer! hahaha

vote!! comment! bye ily.