Chapter 10

*Jenna's pov*

Hmmm. What to wear........

Why am I taking so long? Usally I'll get whatever feels comfartable. Eh. Let's do that.

*15 minutes later*

I ended up with a Bring me the Horizon tank top and jean shorts.

"Jenna!!!! We're leaving! Let's go!" I heard Monique scream.

"Coming!" I got my purse and went downstairs. "Leggo bi- I mean guys" I corrected myself. Why am I correcting all of the things I used to do and say before? Oh I know. Maybe its because all of the things I used to do made my parents leave. I wonder if they ever regret leaving me. Haha. Nah. They're way better without me.

Anywhor- anyways. Yunno what? Fuck it. I don't care. They left. Oh well. They're loss. Not mine. Right?

*Moniques pov*

"Jenna? helloooo??" I waved my hand over Jenna's face. It seemed like she was daydreaming. Not a good one though. She looked as if she was about to cry. That's weird, Jenna barely cries and when she does its by herself. She hates crying in front of people.

"Jenna? Are you okay?" I whispered worry filling my voice.

"Huh? What?" Jenna asked confused as why I was worried. "Nothing, You just zoned out" I smiled. I didn't tell her she was about to cry. She'd be embarassed and angry at herself the rest of the night. I want her to enjoy today. Yet one question still wonders my mind, why did Jenna want to cry?

*Jenna's pov*

Did I cry? oh god. I hope not. I don't want to seem weak. I probably didn't I mean Monique would've told me,right?

We all went outside and decided on our car arragments. Zayn, Monique, Juliett and louis in one car. Niall, Liam and Rose in another. Me and harry in his car. How do we end up like this? Its gonna be so awkward in the car with Harry. Grrrrrreeaat.

*In car*

A whole 10 minutes and neitheir me or harry have said a word. Only the soft music on the radio playing.

*Harry's pov ^0^*

What do I say? What do I say? What.Do.I.Say.??? Ugghh !!! Can I tell you a secret? I*ahem* her. Sigh. I like her....Shuddup. I like her.....a lot.

How do I start a conversation? ooooh! I know! A joke! I mean my jokes are halarious. Am I right? or am I right?

"Knock knock" I started.

"What?"

"Knock knock"

"uh who's there?" she pulled a very adorable confused face.

"A cow goes"

"A cow goes who?"

"No. A cow goes moo". I grinned.

She started laughing. Awwww.

"That was terrible but I'm a sucker for jokes." she giggled.

"Yes! seems you will be laughing your arse off by the end of the night" I winked.

"Oh yeah? I bet I can control my laughter and not even make a sound when you make joke." she protested.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked.

"Mhhmmm" she grinned.

"okay. Let's make a deal. If I can make you laugh you have to go on a date with me." I bit my lip hoping she didn't think I was weird for making a deal like that.