Chapter 2

*Jenna's pov*

It was no other thannnn......

The....MAIL MAN!!!!! Hahaha I bet you thought it was like famous people HA in my dreamsss!

Okay okay sorry back to whats happeninggg....

I opened the door and greeted him with a "hello how are you?" And etc etc....welll he gave a medium sized package "Bye! Have a wonderful day!" I screamed a bitt to loud..."You too!!!!" He screamed too. Well for a 60 year old man he gotzz lungsss! I giggled and went back inside.

"now who do I know that'll send me a package?" I said to myself

Mom? Noo ....dad? Haha nahh....siblings? Heckkk no we hate eachother. Mmmmmm maybe I should check inside....WAIT what if it's a bomb? Or some sort of poison that can kill me?!?!?! Ehhh YOLO!

I opened it SLOWLYY!! And checked inside. It was an envelope? Woooww get my hopes up for a big present and it's just an friggin envelope —_—

I opened the envelope that had my name in fancy cursive letters.

It read:

Dear Jenna,

We have a big surprise for you, this might be good or bad but remember that we love you. You are moving to London to meet some people and Jen PLEASE do not protest! We know your very stubborn but don't ask questions until later. You can take 3 guests. We already know who your taking so we gave them the tickets already and no they don't know what's happening either so don't ask them. You leave tomorrow at 9 am . When you get there there will be a man with your last name on it . Go to him and he will tell you the rest. Bye sweetheart have a safe trip we love you.

Sincerely , Mom and Dad

"LONDON?!??!?!" They're making me move across the world!!!!!! " WHAT THE UGHHHH" at least I'll have my three best friends with me! YUS!

We always dreamed about this when we were young. To travel the world! To meet new people especially guys (; haha . This move won't be so bad ...right?

————————————————————

Is it short? SORRY!!

Vote baes! Please?