Chapter 4

*Jenna's pov*

Ahhh nutella lanndd !!

Nutella people!

Nutella houses, Nutella couches, NUTELLA EVERYTHING!!!! Even.Nutella poop! .....okay thats a bit disgusting.

But still! NUTELLA!!!

OH! And look there goes lady gaga riding a Nutella horse while wearing a Nutella dress.

I GOTTA know where she gets her clothes! I neeeed that dress! Not to wear it though. To eat.........WHAt!?

Its nutella! How can you not?!

I was about to play/eat my Nutella clarinet buuutttt someone HAD disturb.

*Rose's pov*

Niall

Niall

Niall

Niall

Niall

Niall

NIALL

Ni-

"excuse me mam?"

" HUH what?!?" I asked

I opened my eyes fully to see a flight attendant.

"we have arrived mam, can you please wake your friends up and exit the airplane?" She asked with an irritated voice.

Well! Isn't this her job?! Jeez. I hope people in London aren't this snobby.

( DON'T GET OFFENDED I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!)

" mooniiqueee..julietteeee...WAKE UP!" I half yelled.

"shut up ! " Monique said but got up took her carry on and left.

"we'll that was easy" I thought

" Juliette! GET YO ASS UP!" I demanded.

" calm the fuckk down jeez ...who are you?! My mother?!" She said.

"YES noww Gooo!"

" ok ok god."

She got up and left too.

" now time for the tough part" I said to myself.

You see ...Jenna is a heavy sleeper.

And when I say heavy...I mean HEAVY! Like fire alarms can go off and she would STILL be sleeping like a baby.

I sighed rather loudly.

Alright Rose you can do this.

1

2

3

NOW!

"JENNNAA GET UP NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T IM GONNA STEAL ALLL OF YOUR....YOUR....your....SOCKS! YEAH SOCKS NOW GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!" I screamed my LUNGS out!

Nothing. Nada. she didnt move one inch. Oh my goshh . How can she sleep through that?! Im pretty sure I woke up everyone in china!

"Jesus" I muttered.

......

..OOH I KNOW!

" ahem" I started

I got real close to her ear.

"jeennn if you don't get up now Nutella will be forever gone and pickles will RULE THE WORLD! " I whispered yelled the last part.

"wha-NOOO!" She screamed.

Ahhh there. She's up.

"lol just kiddingg but get up we're in LONDON!" I squealed.

Jenna grumbled foul words while grabbing her carry on and stomping like a child to the exit.

"well... Attitude." I muttered to myself.

This trip is gonna be one we are never going to forget. I can feel it.

*Jenna's pov*

Ughhh I can't find my bags!

I've been waiting like forever to find my suitcases and they're NO WHERE IN SIGHT!

"ughhhh!" Im so frustrated! I wanna go to sleep! BACK TO NUTELLA LAND!

"J calm down!" Rose said.

Easy for her to say. Her and the rest of the girls have their suitcases.

Im just here empty handed.

*30 minutes later*

" YOU KNOW WHAT ..THAT'S IT!" I screamed.

"what?"

"huh?"

"Jenna don't do anything I wouldnt!" Warned Rose.

"you mean anything fun!" I said.

"Jen I know your cranky and tired and hungry...but PLEASE don't do anything to get us in trouble! I don't wanna end up in jail. AGAIN!" Juliette reasoned.

"im not!" I protested.

"im just gonna ask that lady over there where the hell my bags are!" I said then walked away without letting them respond.

"excuse me"

"yes?" The lady looked at me..

" hi um well uh you see.." I tried to say.

"yes?" She asked

" uhh .." what?! Her eyes are like burning holes through me!

Alright Jen suck it up.

"yes um I-"  I started but the phone rang.

"excuse me love" she apologized.

Grrreat just as I was about to ...Wait. I just noticed I'm in London but that lady had an american accent ...that is until she said "excuse me LOVE"

huh....it must come and go.

I hope I get a British accent!

If I had a British accent I would NEVER shut up!

"now sorry about that did you need something?" The lady asked again which I read from her name tag that.her name is Brenda.

"oh! Yes uh my bags I cant find them..and I've been looking for them for about hour!" I whined.

"haha sorry love I'll see if anyone has found anything" Brenda said then smiled sweetly at the end.

"alright thank you" I said then went to sit down.

"ugh London hates me" I said to no one particular.

"ahh don't say that, your probably just having a rough start." A deep raspy voice responded.

"haha maybe I over reacted a little bit" I said finally taking my head out of my hands. I looked up and saw someone who I never expected it to be.....

————————————————————

Cliffhangerrr cx sorry...

Vote comment! Please?

Byee baes c;