Chapter 9

*Jenna's pov*

When I got downstairs I saw that everyone was awake. The girls were talking to eachother on the couch. They looked.....excited.

"Good morning Jay!" (A/N 'Jay' is a nickname for jenna. yunno the 'J' at the beginning of her name. yeh. Just incase ou were like waaaaa??? lul.)

I gave Rose a death glare. They all knew not to talk to me when I wake up. I'm cranky and hungry. Cranky and hungry Jenna is no good match.

I went in the kitchen for breakfast. Only to see Simon there. Or 'dad'.

"Morning Jenna" Simon smiled.

"morning" I murmerd. I grabbed a banana and went to the lounge.

"Okayy soo uh..Liam you start" Louis said or atleast tried to.

"Alright Lou. Okay well girls me and the boys wanted to get to know you better so we dicided on a whole day at six flags! We didn't want interuptions from anyone so we rented it for the whole twenty four hours!" Liam said excitingly.

"ohmahgawd"

"Yus!!!! Superman here I comee!"

"Yes!!! Thankk you!"

They all stared at me for a reaction.

"Cool." was all I said. The boys seemed dissapointed with my reaction. ugh.

"Wooohooo!!!! Amazingg!! Yayyy!" I faked it. They seemed much more happy now.

*2hrs later*

*Julietts pov*

All the girls were still finishing up getting ready while I was done and watching tv in the lounge. I was getting quite bored.

"Wait! turn it back! " a bradford accent shouted.

"okay!! okay!!!" I turned it back to a batman movie. Really ?

"Thanks Juliet" Zayn smiled.

"No prob" I smiled back. Did I tell you a big secret? I have a huge crush on Zayn. But he's engaged. I need to keep my hands off. It won't be easy. At all.

*Zayn's pov*

She's beatiful. What else can I say?

I'm so head over heels for her. But I can't do anything about it. No. I'm 'engaged' I used to love Perrie with all my heart but the sparks gone.

Anyways. Juliett probably is already taken. Someone so gorgeous has gotta be. Or she probably doeant even like me. Eitheir way. It can't work. I'll try my best to get out of my 'relationship' but for now I have got to keep my mouth shut.

*Rose's pov*

I was finally done with my outfit for six flags. Kahki shorts and a simple white mustle tee. Nothing special. I just take long with my hair. Hey what do you expect? Someone so fab like me doesn't just wake like this yunno.

When I left my room I accedently walk into someone.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" it was Niall. "its alright. I'm still living right? haha" I chuckled at my lame joke. Ah damn Rose! Your gonna embarass yourself!

"Your right haha" Niall responded.

"Let's go downstairs?" he asked.

"sure" I smiled. He took my hand and lead me downstairs. woah. That's something I didn't expect. He just took my hand. Does that mean he likes me? no no no no ! Don't get any ideas! He probably did it in a friendly way or without thinking. I mean c'mon. The Niall Horan liking me ? no way jose.

*Nialls pov*

Does she like me back?!?!? She didn't let go of my hand when I took it. I didn't notice I took it but I'm glad I did. She eitheir likes me....or just kept it there so it wouldn't look rude when she took it away. That would be disapointing. Rose is all I've thought about since I've seen her. Her hair. Her nose. Her mouth. Her eyes. Oh her eyes. They seem so boring to her but to me their like milk chocolate on a cold day. I love her laigh too. Real low for a girl but cute.

I know what I gotta do. I'm making the first move tonight. At six flags. Right when the sun goes down. The magic of Niall horan will start. Hopefully she'll fall in love with this leprechaun. Good thing I have the luck of the irish (;

_____________________________________

Hellooo ! another updatteee yahhh! hahaha ! voteee !!!!! love yahhh ! bye bye loveliessss mwuahh!