Swapfell Sans lemon

You live in the skeleton brother's home. You sleep in Sans room. He treats you like a dog, hell you are one to him you have a dog mask, a collar, and wrist cuffs.

He lets you go outside the room at least 2 times a week. He never lets you out of the house. Papyrus said that there scared that you'll run away and that they won't fine you.

Today for some reason Sans was acting really weird like he kept looking at you or he would come close to you but stop what he's doing and go back to the bed.

You where facing the wall when you felt a hand on your collars. You turn your head to see Sans with lust in his eyes. When he's done undoing the collars, he pushes you up against the wall.

He pulls down your shorts, one hand goes under your shirt and unclips your bra. He grabs your boob and plays with your nipple.

"A-ah.. Sans" you moan

"(Y/n) I've been feeling really weird around you I need you."

He took off the rest of your clothes. You look at him its like he could read your mind once you looked at his clothes he smirked and grabbed your hands turning you around.

He put your hands on the button of his shorts, you unbuttoned them pulling down the zipper. His shorts hit the floor he stepped out of them(he's not wearing his boots or gloves).

You looked at his dick with shock, it was big for his size. You went to his shirt you pulled it over his head. You looked at him in his eye sockets them you kissed him.

He was shocked after a few seconds he kisses back. He pulls away turning you around and pushing you up against the wall.

He enters you with force not letting you get used to it he started thrusting at a fast rate not slowing down. You got used to it after like 1 minute.

You where moaning and groaning while he was grunting. You grabbed his right hand and held it. He took the other hand and put it at your clit and started playing with it making you moan.

Sans started to bite your your shoulder and suck. He licked from there all the way to your ear. He stop and said " this is a-amazing." I cant believe that im doing this w-with y-you..ah"

"S-s-sans" you said between moans

"Yes (y/n)"

"I love you"

Right when you said that he cummed inside of you. That making you come when you tighted around him making him moan.

He picks you up and lays you and lays you down on his bed. You hug him putting your leg around his waist. Falling asleep like this you heard him say something.

"I love you too (y/n)"

How do u like it was it good for my second time I know ill get better at it just need more time well see ya