Underswap Papyrus lemon

You where walking in the woods. You where really tired Alphys made you train really hard. Your covered in bruises and cuts.

You sat by a tree to rest. You fell asleep having a dream about your parents.

               Dream

You are with your parents at your house. You were playing monopoly when all of a sudden the door bangs open.

You look to see who it is. Its a man holding a gun then he shots your Parents. You run away crying from the man that killed your mom and dad.

You run to Mt Ebott(I think thats how u spell it). You go in side the cave then all of a sudden you trip and fall into the underground.

                 End

You wake up. You were about to cry when you heard papyrus. He looked at you then sat down.

"Are you ok (y/n)" papyrus asked with a little concern in his voice

"Yea papyrus im fine just had a nightmare is all" you said

Papyrus put his arm around you and pulled you closer. You snuggled into his ribs and put your hands in his pocket.

"I'm cold papyrus" you said

When you said that papyrus picked you up and put you against the tree and kissed you. You were shocked like alot. You didn't know papyrus had feelings for you.

After a few seconds you kissed back. It was a passionate kiss that lasted for a couple of minutes.

He put his hand inside your shirt clipped your bra. He massaged you right boob as his left hand went into you pants and played with your clit.

You moaned and grabbed papyrus's shoulders. You grabbed papyrus's hand that was in you pants and pulled it out.

You then wrap your legs around his waist and rub against his dick. He let out a moan of pleasure and excitement.

He unbuttons his shorts but doesn't pull it down. He takes his orange dick out. You then drop your pants and panties to your ankles.

He uses his magic to keep you still as he went under and through your legs. Then he released your soul and then all you felt was pain shot threw your body.

You grab onto papyrus's hoody and lay your head on his shoulder. He starts to move really slowly not wanting to hurt you.

You grab his hoody harder and tilt your head back in pure pleasure. He grabs your ankle and your butt. He lifts your leg in the air.

He moves faster at this going at inhuman speeds. You look at him then you kiss him on his teeth. Which made him snap his eye was glowing a bright orange.

He turned you around making you face the tree. He entered you again but with so much force that you hit the tree making more scratch marks.

He keep hitting you really hard it like papyrus wasn't even papyrus anymore. You were grabbing the tree with so much that there were scratch marks on it.

You tried to look at papyrus but that didnt really go well. He grabbed your hair with his right and put his left on the tree.

You moan at this. Well you were moaning alot but who cares right. Papyrus got slippery and started to go slower. You moaned his name letting him know that you came.

He came alittle after pulling out of you he put his dick back in his pants and looked at you. You were grabbing your pants and pulling them up.

When you were done doing that he grabbed you and teleported you to his bedroom were he laid you in his bed.

"Are you warm now?" He asked

"Yea I am papyrus..........thanks for doing that"

"Your welcome"