Human Underfell Sans lemon

You were a normal monster in the underground. You had a best friend his name was Sans. You two did everything together.

You and Sans would run into the woods or go into the ruins to hang out with Toriel. That poor lady was lonely in there you almost felt bad for her.

You kinda had a crush on him, what are you kidding you loved him. You loved his smile when his golden tooth would sparkle. But what you loved most about him is his puns.

His puns always made you laugh. But his brother when you and Sans hang out his brother would come up behind both of you sometimes and yell at Sans it  pisses you off that he does that.

Well you kinda know what its like. Your father was abusive to you because your mother died giving birth to you. He started this when you were 5.

Later on when Sans found out what he was doing to you he killed your dad. He made it look like an accident. Like he was drunk and fell on a knife.

It shocked you when he did that. But you were like 12. But it doesn't bother you anymore.

But anyway you were on the way to grillby's when you saw Sans fighting with his brother. You walked over and stopped in front of Sans. And looked at papyrus.

"Leave him alone he did nothing wrong" you said

"HES SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR HUMANS" papyrus yelled

"If he wants to take a break him" you said

"FINE" he yelled and stormed off to the ruins

Sans looked surprised that he got let off so easily. He would usually get punched or slapped.

Sans grabbed you from behind he smiled and teleported to his house and dragged you to his room. He pulled you in there and put you on the bed.

He shut his door and locked it. He took off his jacket and shirt. You got the just of it and started to strip yourself down to your underwear.

Sans looked at you he got to you and put you on your hands and knees. He pulled down his red boxers to his hard dick.

You grabbed it and started to rub it. You put your mouth on it and sucked on it really hard.

"Ahh..ngggh.... stars" Sans said

You took your mouth off him and pushed him on the bed. You licked his lips and he tongue wrestled you for a while.

His hand starts to rom your body. He unclips your bra. You sit up and take it off. He sits up and rubs against you making you moan.

You rub your boobs against his chest. You stand up and take your panties off you sit on his lap. Then you realise that he still had his collar on.

You unhook it and throw it into a random corner. He than grabs your ass and lifts you up and puts you on his dick.

You moan at the pleasure hes giving you. He groans at the warmth inside of you. He starts to trust really hard making you bounce on him.

You lay him down on the bed and start to move back and forth making the bed hit the wall. Moans and groans and grunts could be heard.

Then all of a sudden Sans flips you over causing you to scream in surprise. He started to move fast, so fast that skin is slapping. You grab on to his back clawing at them making marks.

You felt something in your stomach twist and turn.  After a minute or two you came all over his dick. It was soo good that you arched your back.

Sans keep trusting in you making you moan his name multiple time.

"Sensitive....ah soo sensitive" you said in between moans.

Sans twitched inside of you then all you felt was something warm inside of you.

Sans pulled out of you and laid down he looked at you.

"I love you (y/n)" he said

You were shocked you never thought that he would say those words ever.

"I love you too Sans" you whispered.

You hugged him then fell asleep in his arms.