Human Underswap Papyrus x tsundere reader

You hated everything about him. You hated his puns they were so dumb to you, you never understood them. Plus he smoked. You disliked people that smoked all it did was make you sick.

You were walking to muffets to have a bite to eat and hang out with the other monsters that are in town. When you got there you opened the doors to smell the aroma of food and cigarette smoke.

You sighed as you sat at the bar were muffet was cleaning a glass. She looked at you and smiled.

"Hey (y/n) its been awhile. How have you been doing?"

"Better"

"Good, now what would you like to eat, drink.

"O yea I would like a burger with fries and a coke.

"Be back in a minute (y/n)"

"Alright"

Ten minutes later she came back with your order. You sat there and ate, you talked to muffet. You saw muffet look past you and smile.

"Hey papyrus"

You looked at him then turn around and start eating again. He sat beside you and placed his order. Then he took out a cigarette and lit it.

You got mad and turned to him.

"Can't you smoke that thing somewhere else?!"

"Yea but I dont want to so dill with it."

You got up and moved to a table and sat down. You started to eat again. You looked up and saw papyrus standing in front of you.

"What?"

He just looked at you with curiosity. You got up and walked out the door. You felt something on your shoulder. You turned around to see papyrus.

You just huffed and kept walking. You saw out the corner of your eye him beside you smoking. You turned and faced him.

"What do you want im tired of you bothering me?"

"I want to talk"

"Alright" you sighed

                 *time skip*

After talking to him for what seemed like hours. You looked at him and smiled. You just arrived at your house. You looked at him. He just put his cigarette out in the snow.

You looked in his eyes. You felt something on your back. You grabbed his arm that was around you and placed your other hand on his chest.

"Why were you so mean?" He asked

"Because you look weird and smoke I can smell you breath from here and it stinks."

Papyrus rammed you into the door he grabbed your leg and picked you up. He got to your back pocket and got the keys and unlocked your door.

He pushed you into the house you bumped into your boom box and it started to play. The song above. He pushed you onto the couch. He pulled up your shirt quickly, and unbuttoned your bra.

He took off his hoodie and shorts. He grabbed your pants and unbuttoned and pulled them down.

He pulls his boxers off and starts to kiss your stomach. You grab his hair and push him lower. He goes to your underwear. He grabs them and slowly pulls.

When he got them off he licked you making you sit up in pleasure. He starts eating you out. You grab his hair and tug on it.

He runs his hands along your thigh to your hands and goes harder. He stops when your moans get louder. He lays you back and grabs his dick.

He goes in. You wrap around his waist and hold on to him. He starts moving at a fast pace. You grab his hair and hide in his neck. You moan out his name here and there.

His grunts and groans were like music to your ears. You rubbed his back making him a little more relaxed. He grabbed your back and moved you to his face.

He kissed you while slowing down. He releases the kiss and picks you up. He lays you on his lap. He starts thrusting while you grab his shoulders and rub against him.

He kisses your neck and trails it down to your chest. He sucks on the right leaving a big hickey. You smile and grab his face. You put your forehead to his.

You were about to cum. You hug him around his neck. His thrusting is slower and a bit sloppy. You moan and hug him tighter as you cum.

He grabs you by the waist and pushes you into him as he releases. You both were panting. You kiss him.

"Im sorry for being an ass to you."
"Its alright..... I love you"

"I love you too"

You sat in his lap while you both listen to the music. He told some pun about the songs and you giggled at them. You kissed him multiple times before falling asleep on the couch.

                  The end

This was a request and im glad I got one lol and u hope you like it thanks for reading