Swapfell Papyrus lemon

You were lived with the skeleton bro's. You wear a (fav color) collar and a jacket with fuzz on the hood and on the wrist of the jacket. You wear knee high boots and (fav color) shorts. And a red and black long sleeve shirt.

Sans doesn't really have to get on to you as much as his brother papyrus which you have feelings for. And to night you were going to make your move tonight.

(Time skip)

You were walking to papyrus's room you open the door to see a sleeping skeleton. You walk in and close the door. Walking to him uncovering him to see he only has his boxers on.(you only have your bra and panties on btw).

You get under the covers with him and lay down. You look at the sleeping skeleton the one you come to like sooo much.

You put your hand on his crotch and start to move it up and down sometimes going in a circular motion.

He starts to moan. He opens his eyes to see you. He looks at you with shock but is quickly replaced with lust. He grabs you quickly and pulls you into him and kisses you.

You kissed him back. You lick his teeth and he opens his mouth for him to meet with your tongue you two stayed like that for a few minutes just kissing.

Then he unclips your bra and goes to suck on it. He does this while you wrap you legs around his waist. He gets on top and presses his crotch into you. You push him off and take off your panties. While he takes off his boxers.

You push him into the bed you grab his dick and start to rub it really slow. He grabs your hand and moves it with your hand on it making you pump faster.

He was groaning and grunting then he stopped and took your hand off of him. He sat up on the bed and grabbed you and set you on his lap.

You grabbed him and lowered down onto him. Once his was in all the way you started to go up in down. Ignoring the pain you keep going not stopping for one thing.

Once he got tired of that he put you on your back and started to thrust really hard into you not caring if sans heard.

The headboard was hitting the wall as moan and grunts were heard threw out his room. When all of a sudden he picked you up off the bed and started to move.

You wrapped your legs around him while he was going faster. Lewd sound were coming from him trusting so hard. He looked you in the eyes and kissed you going down to your nipple.

He sat you on his desk next to his bed. He started to kiss you while cumming in you.

"I....love you.....(y/n)"

"I love you too papyrus"

Then all of a sudden the door busted open. It was sans.

"What the hell are you doing pap....yrus"

You blush and look at him.

"S-sorry m'lord for being so loud"

End