Human Underfell Sans lemon

Ok I got this idea from this comic soo I hope u enjoy

You were at the brothers house. In sans room. You were just hanging out with him I mean whats the harm.

Then all of a sudden sans kissed you. You were shocked. You like sans but you never thought he liked you back.

Thats when you lost a bit of you control. You got on his lap and started to kiss him.

He looked at you and smiled.

"Wow (y/n)" he said

You blushed but hugged him in a tight embrace. You let go and looked him in the eyes.

You started to rub against him making him grunt. He put his hands on your waist making you rub harder.

Sans snaps his finger and grapes appeared on his table. He grabbed some and put it in his mouth. He grabbed you and kissed you.

He pushed it in your mouth and you ate it. He got up and pushed you into the wall.

He took of you pants and rubbed against you making you moan. You felt his boner against you making you wet.

He pulled down your underwear and put a finger in you. You looked at him. He grabbed your chin and pulled you into a kiss.

He let go of you and took his fingers out. You heard something you looked down and saw him taking off his pants.

He grabbed his dick and rubbed it against you making you grab the wall and moan.

Then he push it in to you he grabbed your mouth silencing your screams of pain.

Then he let go and hugged you and started to move fast. He kissed you neck and sucked on it violently.

You grabbed his hair and moaned really loud. You heard a squishy sound, it made you blush and moan louder.

He grunts with every thrust he was doing. You put your hand to his dick and start to rub it while he thrust.

He moans in delight and bites your neck making you cum right there. He slows down trying not to cum. But that didn't really work.

He bites on your neck again and cums in you. You pull him out and turn around. You kiss him on the cheek and walk to the bed and lay down.

He comes behind you and lays down he hugs you and kissed you good night.

Sooo what do u guys thing if u liked it plz comment I would so appreciate it