Underswap Sans lemon

You were crying. You've been bullied again by your used to be friends. You used to be really popular you had blonde hair but know its whitest reddish.

Your eye color is one is red while the other is blue.

"Where did I go wrong" you sobbed

You heard foot steps coming towards you, you thought it was the girls again. But you where wrong it was Sans.

"(Y/N)..... why are you crying what happened?"

"It was the girls again Sans its fine" you said

"HAHAHAHAHA it looks like (y/n) actually has a friend that probably the only one she'll ever have" Annslee said

"Get lost you bellies (y/n) nothing to you so why do you treat her like this?" Sans said

"Whatever freak, thats all you and her are is a freak." Mona said

Then they walked off. You felt something pick you up to see Sans.

"What are you doing Sans?" You ask

"I'm taking you to my place"

"Ok"

Once you got there he set you on the couch and turned on the t.v. Nothing was on he came back with tacos on a plate he handed you a taco.

You nodded a thanks.

"No problem I'd do anything for you (y/n)"

You blushed a rose red and smiled. He sat down.

                  Time skip

Sans say that you were asleep on his shoulder. He picked you up and carried you to his room. He laid you down on the bed.

He was going to walk back down stairs, but you grabbed his hand and pulled him in the bed with you. You opened your eyes to see a blushing Sans.

You laughed at him. You never saw Sans this blue before. When you stopped laughing you kissed him. He was shocked but kissed back.

You put your hand on his cheek and started to go lower. You grabbed his ribs and started to rub them. He moaned really loud.

You got on top of him and took your shirt off. He just looked at you with hearts in his eyes.

You grabbed behind you and unhooked your bra you threw it somewhere. When you looked back at Sans he was just staring.

"It's not polite to stare Sans." You said

He stopped staring and you grabbed him by the shoulders and sat him up. You grabbed his shirt and lifted it over his head.

You got up and took off your lower clothes. You got back on the bed and pulled off his pants to see his blue dick.

You took him in your mouth and started to suck. You heard him trying to muffle his moans he was doing really good until you started to deep throat him.

Sans started to pant a lot. You felt him twitch in your mouth. You pulled away. And got on top of Sans and put his dick in side of you.

You started to bounce on him at a really fast pace. You looked at Sans with pleasure in your eyes. You kissed him on his teeth.

Then all of a sudden Sans started to trust sending more pleasure threw your body. You let out a shaky moan.

Hugging him while he kept thrusting you where a moaning mess while he let out groans and sometimes moans. You started to shake in pleasure knowing that you where about to cum.

He was going slower until hugged your neck and you both came at the same time.

He laid you down and pulled the covers over you both and fell asleep. Little do you know that papyrus what listening the whole time. He was shocked that his brother would do this kinda stuff.

Lol I think I did kinda good