angst/hinayachi

He woke up, and all he saw was her. Her smile, the bright yellow of her hair, her big open, inviting smile. It was bliss, till he realised he would never see it again.

Hinata hauled himself out of his bed; only to collapse back onto it. Breathing roughly and unevenly. He thought to himself, "what was the point"? What was the point in anything? These thought's would race through his mind when he got up, when he laid down, and always the painstaking time when his eyes were forced to be open.

Simply put, he missed her. He missed her so much. He began to cry. Just, laying still crying, he made no noise, it was just a dead expression of emptiness stuck on his face while he stayed still. The tears; he noticed would soon begin to wet the surface he was laying down on, and even cause the surface of the bed to stick to him. Kind of like a sick reminder that he needed to stop wallowing in his own pity and get up for the next miserable day.

"Uhhh," he looked to the sky. "Good morning...angel.."

He crawled out of bed fully, using much more force then he originally had. Walking like a zombie he approached the cold counter that was cluttered with old stinky take out. Extending his arm over the mess, to his home phone he got since he no longer wanted his smartphone littered with memories of her.

"Why don't you just...delete them.."

Words of endearing friends echoed through his mind. He knew that they meant well, he really did. But they did not understand. How could they? They had no idea what its like. He loved her. He loved her so, so much. And then, she was gone, taken away like she was an easy disposable Barbie or something. "Delete them?" he said, if I did that I would just be erasing her, like she never happened.

"I can't pull myself to do it..." he would whimper out.

"Hey Hinata...."

Tanaka's voice seemed so soft and raspy, he must be hurting too Hinata thought to himself... Even though he didn't know her like he did..or like Kageyama did. "We're uh...at the beach..I don't know if your home or...out or...ignoring us but we would really like you to-"

"Message deleted, next message."

"Hey listen dumb a -..Hinata, can you please come and help me and Kiyoko senpai with Yachi's stuff? We -"

"Message deleted, next message."

"Hey Hinata.."

Oh, its Kiyoko senpai. She sounds hurt as well. To bad, I hurt more. How can they be so selfish, he was hurting as well? He was hurting, so much more. Hinata stopped listening, being way to bitter to hear half of what she was saying.

"But...if you don't check this in time. The stuff we thought you would want is on your door front."

"Message deleted, next message."

This time it wasn't a voice of hurt, but one of anger, it was his boss. He was blaring mad at him; he decided to ignore and go check the front door instead. Sure enough, at least three more boxes to add to his misery were right in front of him.

"Fantastic."

He uttered sulkfully at the wall.