hinayachi/baby

they were both sweaty. yachi was coiled under neath him, one hand in his hair, the other scratching his back. she gasped, trying to keep her voice down. the noises were just to embarrassing, and besides, she only wanted hinata to hear her. she began to shake, another wave of pleasure washing over her as hinata pushed back in.

hinata was trying his best to keep his composure. it was hard, yachi was just so beautiful. he looked down and moved his hand to her chest to play with it softly. letting out a sigh before he quickened his pace.

"y-yachi is this ok."

"yes. it feels, ahh, it feels good hinata."

they were each other's firsts a long time ago. they both had gotten pretty used to having sex now. hinata was getting really good at it, and yachi was learning to let herself enjoy it. learning to let herself be vulnerable. the two continued their actions for a little while longer until yachi grabbed hinata for support. and released herself, hinata continued on for a bit more before he followed in her action and finished, inside of her.

"hinata."

"yes?"

"did you-?"

"yep."

"you're not wearing?"

"nope."

that, was two years ago. when they were just eighteen. now, they had a beautiful two year old baby boy at the ripe age of twenty. being young parents is not easy. there was a lot of things they had to give up. but they wouldn't trade anything in the world for their son. he was a below average weight and height boy. the freckles that peppered his skin spread from his cheeks to his arms, belly and legs. his hair color was predominately blonde, with orange highlights sprinkled all the way through. his eyes were very large, the color was a perfect light brown like his mother's. he was quite a ball of energy like his father.

immediately after the birth, hinata began to shove volleyball down his throat. it's a good thing that he took to it immediately, causing yachi to go into an almost panic attack every time her boys would get carried away.

"shouyo, i wish you wouldn't show him that."

they were all currently at a park. yachi found herself on a blanket in the middle of the field of dandelions. while her fiancé, soon to be husband was carrying around their child on his shoulders; pretending he was blocking a phantom pass. their son, koshi kozume hinata, was just giggling through his pacifier and throwing his arms around.

"oh no. now daddy's in trouble. look at that face."

both her son, and her fiancé mocked her angry face.
yachi cocked her head and crossed her arms. giving shouyo his first warning.

"should we go give momma an attack of kisses?" koshi laughed and frantically shook his head yes.

"momma kithes! momma kithes!"

he ran straight for his fiancé, jumping over trash cans and benches. that were not in his way at all. with his son atop of his head pulling at his hair for reigns, it troubled as a way keep himself stable. yachis face grew grumpier, and grumpier the more trash cans he shouted out "ten points!" to.