Hospital Oh fun!

Chapter 2 : <<

The radio blasted threw my room, Me and Hunter were snuggled up in my bed. "Kevin." We groaned He chuckled leaving my room. I went to get up but was pulled back down. "Stay." Hunter whimpered. I kissed his cheek. "School time baby." I left and took a shower.

After Shower

Hunter was now dressed in my brother's usual attire , He had taking a shower in my brother's bathroom.

"Ready?" I twirled my keys. He nodded and we left.

School Hallway

Someone looped arms with me on my way to third block. "Since when did you becomes besties with an Emo." It was my 'friend' Kelsey , I rolled my eyes. "Thats stereotyping leave him alone." Another person to talk about Hunter. "Well I'm just wondering if you are trying to get Kaleb back." I pulled my arm out from hers. "I'm not so can you leave me alone." I walked off.

I walked into third block and saw Hunter I smiled and took a seat beside him. I looked up and saw my best friend walk in we locked eyes and scoffed before taking a seat on the other side. "I'll be back." I walked to a desk in front of her.

"Hannah, I'm sorry." I apologized. She looked at me and began to get teary."You've been avoiding me like a plague since you and Kaleb broke up." "I didn't mean to , you are my best friend." She nodded wiping my eyes. "You haft to make it up to me."
My eyes brightened. "How?" I asked. "Sleepover on Friday!" She beamed. I nodded and went back to Hunter.

The day passed soon enough and I dropped Hunter off as his house. "Be safe Hunter." I whispered. He squeezed my hand and got out, I watched as he walked in and I drove away. Hannah would be coming over tomorrow I still had to ask Kevin.

"Kevin! Hannah's coming over tomorrow." He perked up and stuck his head outside his bedroom. "Hannah oh gosh I got to get this house cleaned up." He rushed around the house and picked stuff up. Kevin had the hugest crush on Hannah. He stopped and asked me where hunter was I told him home.

After his perfection of cleaning he cooked dinner. "He should move in with us,I don't like the kid getting abused by his father."

My eyes widened. "You know about that?" He nodded. "Hunter use to have a brother I was friends with."

"What happened with him?" "He was killed." He cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry Kev." I apologized."It's fine." He gave me a plate of food. "Should I ask him if he wants too."

"Yeah we have an extra bedroom."

Next Day

I haven't seen hunter at all , he didn't show up to school. I was worried sick about him since what Kevin said about his brother. I wasn't my self at all Hannah and my other friends kept asking me whats wrong but I was just distant. I called and texted but nothing. I dropped Hannah off at the apartment and told her to talk to Kevin till I got back She understood. I parked my car in the driveway of hunter's.

I knocked on the door and a man who I assume was his father answered. He had a beer in his hand and ragged clothes on. "Who are you?" He slurred. I cringed hoping me may not hit me. "I'm looking for Hunter." I cleared my throat. "He's not here pretty lady. Are you his girlfriend?" He laughed. "No sir, do you know were I can find him?" He shrugged. "The better he's gone the more I'm happy." He laughed darkly shutting the door.

I had a feeling he was lying so I parked my car a block away and snuck myself into a window. I looked into the hallway and saw him watching football drinking.

I snuck into each room until I found Hunter passed out in a bathroom with a blade and an empty pill bottle. I muffled my cries, I shook him but no relief. I pressed kisses everywhere. "Please Hunter wake up." I begged. Nothing . I pulled us threw a window and dragged him to my car and thats when I drove him to the hospital.

"Please someone help him." I begged. The nurses instantly got him and rushed him somewhere. I tried to follow him but was stopped. I called Kevin and told him he wanted to come comfort me but I said to just take Hannah on a Date.

After two hours a doctor came out. "Melina Howard." I jumped up. "Yes?" I asked. "Follow me." He led me to a room and I saw Hunter awake with wires all in him. "Hunter." I rushed to hold him.I was crying by this point.He held me tightly.

"Your a lucky man Hunter you almost overdosed on pills and you were lots of blood but nothing severally. We had to give you a transfusion." The doctor stated before leaving.

"Why did you do it?" I asked. He sighed. "My life is so messed up Melina and here I am bringing you into it I don't deserve you or a reason to live. I was trying to kill myself. I felt like your heart would change and you would go back to Kaleb then forget about me."

I sniffled. "I could never go back to Kaleb or leave you. The past days have been amazing and I've grew attached to you. I thought you were dead." Tears fell down my face.

He wiped my tears."Don't cry baby."
I shook my head. "I can't help it." I laughed. "There's that laugh." He stroked my cheek."I don't want you going threw anymore stuff, Me and Kevin talked and we want you to move in with us."

He clutched his head. "My dad will find me and hurt you."

"No he won't." I urged. "Just until further notice." He nodded.

Kevin's P.o.v

"I'm sorry Melina had to go to the hospital." I apologized.

Hannah shrugged. "It's alright , I got to spend time with you. It was a wonderful date Kevin." She kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you liked it. Do you want to just snuggle up and watch movies?" I winked. She nodded and we both went inside.

Kenton Fides Hospital : Hunter p.o.v

Melina laid asleep on top of me in the hospital bed.I kissed her forehead. I laid my head back in thought.

I really didn't deserve her but in other ways I did. My mother and brother was killed. My father is abusive. Melina is my happiness. Moving in with her and Kevin is a big chance to get away from the abuse unless he finds me. This town is full of pain and regret. I want to get away but not without Melina.

The doctor walked into the room. "You will be able to leave in the morning." He said. I nodded and he was out.

I fell asleep soon enough.

Well this was chapter 2 !
I recently did a epilogue for my other book : Dead or Alive .

3 comments to continue !

Vote
Comment
Share

^~^