No News

Its been 4 days since we received the bad news. Bonnie and Hannah visited several times when they could. I've went to school all four days , I was hesitant at first but Kevin said I would need to be present to be able to graduate. Its not like I needed to get any more credits but exams are coming soon and I need to be ready. I was currently in my last block , free period. For the past days we've been reviewing and getting ready.

"Hey , I brought you a granola bar." Bonnie smiled.

I took it from her. "Thank you."

I ripped it open and took a big bite.

"Hunter is strong Mel if he can survive his dad for the past 17 years he can survive this."

I nodded it was true but his dad was never like this when he was younger as he told me before.

Someone wrapped there arms around Bonnie it was her boyfriend , Jeremy. "Hello Melina." He smiled.

"Hi Jeremy how are you?"

"Good you?"

"Fine."

I hated seeing them all lovey because me and hunter haven't been like that in 2 1/2 weeks.

I'm glad bonnie can be happy she's not a third wheel anymore.

"You need to get your mind off things Mel how about a girls sleepover at my house this saturday?" Bonnie offered.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Please." she pouted.

"Okay." I gave in.

-

School ended and I drove myself to the hospital.

"Any changes?" I asked , coming into hunter's room.

"No." Kevin sighed.

I frowned and took a seat beside his bed.

"Dr.Kennan suggested that we try to talk to him." Kevin spoke.

I nodded.

"Hunter , If you can hear me make a movement idk move your hand please something."

Nothing.

I grabbed his face. "Hunter wake up." I cried.

Kevin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"Go get some food."

I nodded and left.

I didn't want to leave so I went to hospital cafeteria. There was a few people in there.

I grabbed a yogurt and water then payed. I decided to sit in here for awhile.

I took a seat at a booth and began to eat.

The yogurt was totally awful but I was starving and hospital food is never delicious so I couldn't complain.

I had to start my new job tomorrow I couldn't rely on Kevin's money. The boy gets paid to travel places soon he would be off to Canada for a month. At first he wasn't sure to leave me under Hunter's condition but I suggested he went off . I couldn't hold him from doing the things he loves.

My phone dinged and it was text message.

Lani ;

A couple of weeks :)

That put a smile on my face , I missed my baby sister. I forgot to tell Kevin about Lani's visit soon.

Hopefully Hunter would be awake to meet her.

Ugh school starts back tomorrow then two weeks until the big test *groans*

I am super nervous ' I haven't learned nothing in language arts except one thing my whole team feels the same way.

Well I had writer's block. I hate not having an awake Hunter.

Soon, I promise .

-McKenna 💋