Graduation

"Ana Homburg."

I clapped as she went onto stage. The principal said a few other names.

"Hunter Simmons." My loving boyfriend went on stage.

"Go Hunter!" I shouted.

He grinned, taking the diploma and leaving off stage.

"Melina Howard." I walked onto stage.

"Congratulations Howard." The principal thanked me while giving me my diploma .

I smiled walking off. I took a seat next to Hunter and Hannah. After everyone got their diploma the valedictorian said a speech then we threw our caps in the air.

I cheered.

Everyone gathered outside and Hunter swung me around in circles.

"We did it." I smiled, kissing him.

I was actually glad the school year was over with, I could go to college then get married and have an amazing job.

Someone cleared their throat and we pulled away. My parents stood right in front of me.

"We are proud of you Melina." My mom nodded.

"Thank you."

"And we just want to apologize. Me and your mother realized that we've been assholes for you and Kevin's whole life. We wanted to change that, We had no right to judge your boyfriend and you its your life and we made a mistake. Me or her don't expect you to forgive us right away." My father stated.

"I appreciate it. You both are still my parents I love you and maybe I will forgive you." I hugged them.

The rest of the time I interacted with some of my closest classmates then we left for olive garden.

"I have your first surprise for you." Kevin smiled widely.

I shut my eyes, a few minutes later I was told to open them.

There stood Lani in front of me , I gave her a big hug.

She giggled. "I missed you Mel."

"I missed you too booger." I ruffled her head.

"Who's that?" She pointed to Hunter.

I grabbed her hand and led her to him. "Lani this is my boyfriend Hunter."

"Hi." She mumbled, standing behind me.

"Hello there." He smiled.

She peaked out and launched forward onto him.

I gave Kevin a huge hug. "Thank you."

He told me 'your welcome'

I let Lani say hello to Hannah again and then she met Bonnie and Jeremy.

We all gathered around the table and ate our Lunch/Dinner.

You've met Lani! I hate to see them graduate but its not the end..yet. I have no clue when this book will end but whenever. The "twist" is not really one but I have an idea for one. My big tests are coming up wednesday - tuesday so I might not be able to update bare with me please. Short but crappy I suck , Meh.

- McKenna 💋