.Team Selection.

The morning started off with a blob of pink falling off her pure white bed, landing on her best friend the yellow sun, she grunted as she could hear the breath escape his body.
He was shirtless, showing his tan chest as her shirt lifted a bit showing her scars and her lean body.
"Damn it, I did it again!" Sakura yelped as she tried to stand up but tripped on the discarded shirt Naruto had thrown beside him.

    "Saku-Chan... So loud in the morning..." Naruto rubbed his eyes as he looked at her, combing his spiky blonde hair as it stuck up in random strands.
Yawning as the whiskered boy stood up, lifting her up as he scratched at his cheek.
"So what should we make for break-" Checking the alarm clock he shrieked "Sakura!"

"What?" Said girl rubbed her eyes as she tilted her head. Putting on a new shirt as she changed in front of him, knowing that she could trust him. After all they did grow up together, she trusted him with her life.

"We are LATE!!! TEAM SELECTION IS TODAY!!" Naruto screamed as he dashed to their bathroom, washing his face as he wiped off last night's drool that escaped his lips.
Running back to her he grabbed a clean black turtleneck as he silently admired her figure, in all, after all her years of training, her 13 year old body looked quite sculpted and he had always loved her no matter what, it was an odd kind of love to him.
Throwing her sweater to her he laced up his combat boots as he shrugged on a dark jacket.
Tying up the holster to his leg, he snuggled his goggles neatly on his head as he watched her rush.

Sakura on the other hand was tying up her extremely long hair into a tight bun as she got ready, quickly she grabbed the lunch she made for them, the night before, as she stuffed it into a bag.
"Come on we gotta go!" She muttered as she dashed out the open window, throwing the keys at Naruto as he exited the window.

Locking the window he quickly caught up to her as they started to run on the roof's from the open markets. They were both fast due to their daily training sessions, hell they even lived in the same house because Naruto's house had been trashed one too many times.
Villagers stared at the 'Monsters' as they ran last, disgust on their face as they returned to doing their work.
Many villagers were opening up their stores as some villagers looked to the colorful duo, some villagers surprisingly never blamed the two for what happened. The Kyuubi attack was not the child's fault and the incident with Mr. Haruno was just an accident yet some villagers still feared them.

"Oh my god! Sakura! Should we pull a small prank?" Naruto hollered to the nimble Pinkette as she glanced back.

"Yeah sure, what do you have in mind?" Her head tilted as Naruto's lips curved into a sly smile.
Whistling as he changed the direction he took out cans of paint from secret hiding spots.

Sakura sighed as she focused sending a water clone towards the academy to serve as her fangirl/Decoy to Sasuke Uchiha. Already she could see the clone racing with Ino, face palming at the idiocy of her clone and her classmate, Sakura averted her gaze to look at Naruto. The black turtleneck fit him perfectly, she could see his muscles as he worked, painting the large sacred monuments. Sakura sighed as she watched him work, looking at her watch as she counted down how ling it would take for the village to realize what was happening.
Staying the the shadows, although her pink hair did stand out, she just watched still not feeling up to participating in the silly prank.

--

"NARUUUUTOOOO!!!!!" A loud scream echoed throughout the village as the Hokage shouted out. Ninja's were already dashing towards them as the duo snickered slightly. Already they were bursting away from the Chunin, their hair flew wildly due to the speeds they were running.
Naruto grabbed Sakura as she was about to pass the hiding spot he created, pulling her behind the curtain he pressed her petite body to his chest as he covered her mouth.