27

I am bending myself back to the beginning ' Shane Koyzcan'

The sewage room was dark, damp, crawling with blood rivulets. Deep crimson dripping off the walls and only the darkness awaited the red headed teen, squinting around Gaara was unfamilar to this mindscape. It was so... desolate, the tension suffocating.

''where am I?'' he could only hear his own raspy voice, bouncing off the walls like the sirens he heard in his head, yes his head was filled with sweet temptations, the golden dunes alluring him to their secrets, to the patterns and waves of the golden carpeted flooring.

He walked along the bloody sewers, his teal eyes widening to the odd runes and symbols, some he recognized and shuddered to.

Monster

Child eater

Freak

Dobe

Kill yourself

You don't deserve life

Fox

Demon spawn

Your parents never loved you

Abandoned

Orphaned.

His eyes could only widen until he heard the voice, soft and high pitched. Following the unspoken music he hid, he hid for the sake of his sanity. Nearing a circular room full of pillars he could SEE, see the blonde teen singing his song. He was pale, sun kissed blonde hair and icy cold eyes closed to the invisible heartstrings of the frozen tune.

''I can't open up to you

Me and my friends are alone

I don't know what to do

I always figured I'd be 

The one to die alone.''

A heart beat

''I cope smothered in smoke

Deep high, drape my soul in
I know things that you don't
I've met murdering folk
And they took one of our own
They took our innocent home

So I can't open up to you
Me and my friends are lonely
I don't know what to do
I always figured I'd be the one to die alone

So is there any lesson in confessing that you posted up
Like Jesus on the corner selling baggies full of blessing?
Is it stressing all the things that you have morally accepted?
Is it vexing wearing clothes that you have bled in?

Picture perfect victim, overwhelmed and so sadistic
I was looking for a purpose, what a chance you had some with you
On the street when I forgot, the city breathes when I do not
If I leave it does not stop here, no
So is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?
Oh is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?

I can't open up to you
Me and my friends are lonely
I don't know what to do
I always figured I'd be the one to die alone
I always figured that I'd be the one to die alone ''

Songwriters: Matt Maeson

Gaara stood behind the pillar his eyes wide with awe and confusion until he felt the force of being tugged to a reality filled with blood and pain.

-----

Gaara gasped slightly when he was shaken awake, his hand clasped tight around the blondes until he shook it off. Wordlessly he got up and left the booth, his mind in a war of its own.

Sakura's eyes ,twinkled a dark voice chuckling within her mind. The black chains clinking against the wind sending a chill in the air.

''Well Naru shall we head off to prepare for the exam?'' the rosette smiled and pulled the blond away, leaving the sand siblings to wonder what happened to their kid brother.

upon entering a clearing with an wide diameter of space Sakura halted and Naruto almost bumped into her but caught himself in time. His eyes ,questioned her slightly and she smiled up at him.

''Ne ne it's only training, now come at me with everything you got.'' she chirped her hand in the tiger hand sign, mischief dancing in both their eyes.

''Kage bunshin no jutsu!''

''To no sho!''

Pink and yellow blurred and the rest is history.