Chapter Seven

More Than That
Chapter Seven 💜🆑
Rosie's pov

B- hsjsjdkfi
R- thanks for saving my life boo
B- you're welcome?
R- I was on a really awkward date sorta thing (but really we were just getting biscuits) with one of my guy friends and then you texted me so I just pretended it was my mom so I could leave ;)))
B- wOw rOsiE the sAvAgEe
R- 😂
R- so why'd you text me in the first place..?
B- do you know annie
R- Leblanc?
B- yahp
R- I've heard of her
R- obvi
B- well she apparently "likes" me. IM LIKE 3 YEARS OLDER THAN HER LIKE TFFF
R- wow 😂😂
B- but I have to be nice to her bc she's my sister's best friend
B- WHICH MAKES IT 183994% MORE AWKWARDD SJFJDB
R- sorry ab that bren lmao
B- please be sorry
B- and thanks for listening to my rant ;)
R- yer whalecome
B- du you wanna FaceTime?1?3
R- sure ig

•••

"Rosie?"
"Brennan?"
"OH MY GOD YOUR ACCENT IS SO CUTE" Brennan yells and throws his phone across the room.
"Ouch. Don't throw me." I giggle.
"Shhh" Brennan says as he grabs his phone and stuffs it under his pillow.
"Brennan? Who are you talking to?" I hear Harvey say.

Ohmygod. My brother. That is my brother.

Half of me wants to scream; HARVEY I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! But the other half knows that I can't. If Harvey ever found out that Brennan and I were talking, he would be super pissed, being the overprotective older brother and all.

I am silent as Brennan tries to explain himself.
"Umm... well I thought I saw a spider on the wall... and it scared me so I accidentally threw my phone...." Brennan tries to explain.
"Oh. Ok." Harvey says slowly as he backs out the door.

I know Harvey is gone when I hear Brennan take a deep breath. "That was close." He says.
"No kidding! Why did you throw your phone anyway?" I whisper-yell so Harvey doesn't hear me.
"I don't know...." Brennan says quietly.
"It's ok, but still..." I try to comfort him. "Is my accent that strong?" I ask.
"Haha yeah..." Brennan chuckles.
"So is yours. It's hot to be honest." I giggle. Brennan smirks at me through his phone. "Gosh I can't wait until Thanksgiving." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"You'll see." Brennan smirks once again.