| Chapter Four |

Chapter Five

(Chris POV)

I was looking through the aisles of Walmart looking for some snacks to buy. It was around 2:00 Pm and I had to go meet up with my boys so we can go play games and chill. We usually always hung out a few times a week when we weren't busy and since I had a lot on my mind at the moment, it was best to distract myself.

As I grabbed a bag of hot fries and a big bag of Doritos I got a text from Nellie and looked to read it. The message read "When are you coming over baby?" I locked my phone and didn't bother to answer. Things were really complicated for me at the moment and if you didn't know, Nellie was my girlfriend. We've been together for a while now and I felt like shit. None of this was supposed to even happen, I wasn't supposed to fall in love and end up with two girls. It was even worse to find out that Bianca was coming down here soon, really soon.

I sighed and continued to look for more snacks so I could get get out of Walmart and head over to my friend's house. The more I thought about the situation I was in the more stressed I became and didn't even know what do but I know things were going to blow up in my face.

I was a 21 year old dude that lived in Florida. I lived in an apartment on my own which was fine with me since I always liked to have a space of my own. I wasn't poor and I wasn't rich but my parents always made sure I had everything I needed. My parents owned a few restaurants and a few extra side businesses which is where the money came from and I respect that which always brought my interest in wanting to open up a business of my own someday.

After high school, I didn't go straight to College like most people would I just didn't think it was for me but maybe I'll change my mind and try it out. I did help manage some of those restaurants for my parents which is where my income came from and the reason I was able to afford living on my own.

I was in the car bumping to J Cole's new album heading over to my friend Kayden's house. We've been cool since middle school and always hung out ever since. Eventually it became a group of us boys in High school and we all been close.

My phone started to ring showing that I had a call from Nellie. I thought about ignoring it but decided against it since I already didn't reply to her text from earlier. "What's up?" I answered the phone putting it on speaker as I drove.

"That's all you have to say to me? Just what's up? I texted you earlier and you didn't even reply. When are you coming to see me, we haven't spent time together in a while."She's always trying to hang out so much with me and I've honestly been avoiding her since I knew who would be coming soon.

"Look, I can't today I'm hanging out with K and them so maybe another time." I stopped at the red light and turned the radio down a bit while she talked.

"It's always something new everyday like I miss you! Is it so wrong for me to want to see my boyfriend or did you forget we were together? All of sudden you been acting so distant." I rolled my eyes and waited on this slow ass light to turn green.

"I'll call you later." I didn't even give her a chance to reply and just hung up the phone. I didn't have time to hear her complain about how our relationships been lately. I don't even know if I want to be with her anymore! The one I love is 838 miles away from me and I've been lying to her from the beginning. I'm happy that Bianca's finally coming down here but I don't want to bring her in this mess that I caused because I know it will hurt her. Just thinking about her made me want to call and hear her voice but I fought against it since I wasn't in the best mood right now so I'll wait till later tonight.

I finally pulled up to Kayden's house grabbing all the snacks I bought and opened the door. I didn't even need to knock since he always keeps the door open for whatever reason. I noticed that none of the guys were here yet and Kayden must of been in the back somewhere. I put the snacks all in the kitchen and went to go find him.

"Yo K where you at?" I called for him as I made my way to the back. This dude better not be sleeping or some shit.

"I'm taking a shit man holdup!" I stopped walking and turned back. I don't even know why I bothered to ask, this nigga did not need to tell me all of that.

I sat on the couch and took my phone out looking for her name so I could text her. "What you up to beautiful?" I sent the message to her on Whatsapp and turned the TV on to watch some sports.

________________________

What do you guys think of Chris so far?

How do you feel about Nellie?

Part 2 of Chris's POV coming soon don't forget to vote and comment