My life with 7 boys!

Crystal's POV

I wake up to see mrs. Asshole ( mrs. Mellstrom ) 2 inches away from my face! I live in this death hold adoption center since I was 10 when I started my swearing life!

Flashback when 10:

"Here you ugly piece of shit all your fucked up stuff of yours" my mom yells at me while my dad is trying drinking his problems away.
"Now live on the damn streets and don't come back!" My mom yelled slamming the door.

End of flashback

"Get up Crystal get up 7 boys are coming to adopted a girl so get ready!" Mrs. Asshole says walking away afterwords.
I get up and get changed into a team craft sweater and some jean shorts with some DC high tops. I brushed through my blue hair thinking who was adopting.
I walk down stairs and get into our line. I was at the back because EVERYONE thought I wouldn't get adopted. Bitches!
I grabbed my water proof phone out of my pocket and looked through twitter till I heard,
"Okay girls here are these nice gentlemen who might be adopting you!" Mrs. Asshole says. I look at the men and my heart stops!
ITS TEAM CRAFT! I quickly look at a tweet from Jerome my favorite member of team craft and read his tweet which said
"Can't wait till we adopted someone!" My body looked like I didn't care but my mind was like "HOLY SHIT!" That kept repeated in my head till Jerome and Mitch came to me and asked me the easiest questions ever!
"Hi my name is Mit-"
"I already know who all of you guys are!" I say trying my hardest not to fan girl buts not that hard yet!
"Okay then, I have a few questions to ask you, first if you have 3 diamo-" Jerome says before I cut him off.
"Betty duh?! Do you think I'm Mitch who likes his diamond swords!" I say simply looking over at Mitch who was pink in the face.
"Perfect answer, okay second, what do you call a skel-"
"Skelly-butt! Come on give me the hardest question you can think of then!" I say ready for my 'challenge'.
"Fine then last question, what d-" I got this in the bag!
"Let's am for about 15,00 likes everybody! Jerome that was simple!" I say looking down at my phone.
"Mrs. Mellstrom we have choosed who we will like to adopted! We will like to adopted Crystal!" Ian says looking over at me. Oh my god this is fucking crazy!
"Are you sure about that? She can be a little..."
"Yes we are sure about our choice but if you keep complaining we are going to get a baca in your face!" Jerome says not afraid to start a damn fight.
"Well let's go get your stuff before 'baca' gets into a fight." Jason says. I bring Jason to my little room filled with minecraft stuff but I had a wall with all my dragon drawing.
"Wow nice drawing!" Jason says staring at my drawings.
"Thanks but that's simple to draw! It's like drawing a dot!" I reply while I start packing.
"Well then, maybe you could give me a few drawing tips at the new house?" Jason asks walking over to me.
"Yah sure what ever, I don't give a crap!" I say finishing grabbing my drawings and ready for leaving this fire, death hole.
"Watch you language because of Jerome he might freak!" Jason warns me.
"Screw him he's not my mind!" I say walking out of the room with Jason beside me.
"Okay Crystal I'll be your 'mom' and Ty will be your 'dad'." Adam says.
"Okay I don't really care but before I leave may I do something?" I ask walking out the door.
"Go right ahead!" Quentin says. I grab a spray paint out of my bag. I walk over to a window and start to spell,
"FUCK THIS PLACE ITS HELL!"
When I finished I walked over to the guys and there like mouths on the ground looking at me.
"What? May we leave now?" I ask.
"Oh...Yah...sure." Mitch says in shock. We walk to the car. Because there was a big group we split into 2 groups.
I was in a group with Ian, Jerome, Adam and I. The rest went in the other. New home here I come!