#12

Crystal's POV

A few weeks had past. In those weeks I had some fun. Sadly little baca died... It was sad. Anyway today it was a Sunday. For me, it was lazy day. I walked into the kitchen for some Greek yogurt and raspberries. I sat down and ate breakfast. I heard thumps coming from the stairs. I waited a few minutes. Then I saw Adam with bed head.

"What you looking at?" Adam says half awake.

"You" I plainly spoke.

He walked over to his cereal box. He grabbed the plastic bag for the card box and left. No bowl, no milk no nothing. Just the plastic bag and of course, the cereal. I finished my yogurt and headed to my room. I hopped on my computer and recorded some stuff to upload soon. I walked down stairs to ring the bell. This bell tells everyone that someone needs to talk to everyone in the living room. Or it means some type of food is ready. I wrung the bell and it sounded like mini elephants coming down stairs. Everyone came and sat down in front of me.

"What's up?" Ty asks.

"I'm board!" I say. Everyone grunts.

"Your kidding? I had to stop recording for this!" Ian complains.

"No I'm not kidding! I'm board of here! I want to go to Fiji and go to cloud 9!"

( if you don't know about this 'cloud 9' go look a pics on the interweb!)

Everyone now was all happy except for Jason.

"What's wrong Jason?" Mitch asks.

"Is there cereal there?" He asks trying not to laugh.

"Dear lord Jason!" I scream.

"I guess we're going to Fiji!" Jerome scream while jumping on Mitch's back.

"We should invited Ashley too!" I yell over the screams of joy.

A/N:

I'm so sorry for late uploads. So sorry! So that's why I'm having a character contest.

You will be in Fiji traveling and I'll choose 2 girls if there are a lot of you!

Next chapter is the contest.