#11

Crystal's POV

"Hey do you want to play COD or skateboard down to the golfing place and try to buy a golf cart off of them?" I ask in hope she chooses the second offer.
"Golf carting! But I don't know where this is so lead the way!" She says with her hand out like some princess bowing down. Lol. We run down stairs and grab our boards. Before we could do our dirty dealing we got stopped by the mast at dirty dealing, Ian.
"Where are you ladies going?" Ian says knowing we're going 'golfing'.
"We're going dirty dealing for a golf cart! Wanna come master of dirty dealing?" Rose asked. I didn't know she watched Ian. Cool.
"Well, well, well, someone asked the master for dealing! Let me think...YAS!" Ian yells and we run out the door.
We skated there and when we got there it was dead. No people nothing! We walked up to the front desk and rang the bell. A old man walked up to us.
"Hello, how May I help you?" The old man says. On his tag it said Fred.
"Yes, um we would like to buy a golf cart off of you!" Rose asks smiling.
"No, the carts cost 2000 for one!"
(I don't know how much golf carts sell for so...)
"Well, we will buy 2 for 2700, if you give us one charger for the carts!" I say. Even if it sounds I'm doing a bad job, Ian knows what I'm doing.
"Like I said no!" Fred said.
"3200?" Ian says.
"3900!" Fred yells. Oh god please don't have a heart attack!
"3250 or we leave!" Rose yells slamming her fist on the front desk.
"Fine! I'll go get the 2 cart with the charger" Fred says ashamed.
He came with the carts and the charger.
"Thanks!" We all yell and drive them home. Me and Rose were racing Ian. Ian was in the lead but I wasn't even going fast. I stepped on the gas peddle and passed Ian in seconds!
"Slow down! We don't wanna die!" Rose yells. I slow down a tinny bit. We were two houses away from home when the battery died.
"God dang it! battery died!" I yell. Ian drives his cart home and runs back to us afterwords. We pushed it all the way home.
"Good job!" Ian says shaking our hands. I walk into the house to see Mitch & Jerome watching tv.
"GUESS WHAT!" I yell.
"WHAT!?!?" Mitch copies the voice I used.
"We got 2 golf carts!" I say laying down on the ground.
"Good for you!" Jerome says patting my head.