#8

Crystal's POV

The next morning I woke up to see every single team crafter in this house!

"Get up sleepy head!" Adam says slowly shaking me.

"No! I want to sleep! I got 5 reasons to sleep! 1,2,3,4,5! Now let my sleep!" I say. When I was counting I would put down I finger so at the end I would have I fist.

"Well we were waking you up to go skate boarding but I guess not!" Ty says knowing I'll get up but I won't!

"I can go skate boarding anytime soooo, NO!" I say getting comfy in bed.

"True, true... But this doesn't happen everyday..." Before I could react I was dog piled! I felt dead but that means I can stay in bed for even longer. I smile and say,

"Thank you!" They look at me crazy.

"Why are you thanking us?" Mitch says pulling people off of my body.

"Because if you hurt me in any form I would stay in bed for longer soooo, thank you!" I say finally getting up! I walk over to my closet and grab some ripped jean shorts with a belt, a sports bra for underneath my dance shirt.

"Can you leave so I can change?!" I ask

"No!" They said at the same damn time!

"Fine then!" I say walking to the bathroom closing the door. After I locked it I changed, did my hair and made sure my tongue piercing wasn't infected. When I walked out I say Jerome and Arisa only in my room.

"Good morning!" Arisa says waving.

"Morning"

"NOW do you want to go skate boarding with us? Btw I already teached Arisa how!" Jerome says.

"Alright but let's go skate to future shop because I need a new camera" I say getting my shoes on.

"Oh okay, LETZ GO!!!" Arisa says. I guess Jerome showed her the 'slang' in team craft.

When we arrived I walked in and asked a employee,

"Can you help me with buying a camera?"

After I got my camera I was skating home with Jerome and Arisa and saw this beautiful beach so I stopped, open my camera and said,

"Hey, my name is crystal but my YouTube account is see-through-Crystal and this is my account! You clicked on this vid cause Adam talked about me so you know a bit about me. I love to draw, play bass, skateboard, play minecraft and hang with friends! I hope you like this vid, subscribe all that shit and I'll post more vids soon so for now all I can say is byeeeeeeee!" With that I close me camera and turn around to see I was ditched by my boyfriend which can happen BUT being ditched by a best friend, that's horse crap! Well I skated home, ALONE! When I arrived home I just walked in not bothering to ask why I got ditched. When I was just at my door to my room and Ian walks I front of me.

"Ian what do you need?"

"Ian not here only the one and only DERP SSUNDEE!"

"So 'derp Ssundee' what you want?" I ask.

"I don't need anything but... I JUST MADE I SWORD!" After he yelled that, he ran downstairs and jumped on Mitch's back. Weird!

I walked in my room and uploaded that vid. Gosh I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo board! I know what to do! Go by a bass!