#10

Crystals POV

4 weeks later...

I'm finally able to move and stuff. While I've been healing I've been playing minecraft and uploading it to YouTube! I also told YouTube that me and Jerome were dating. There were the few haters but you have to power move through it! The last exiting(spelt wrong...) thing I did was get...POWER MOVES ONLY SHIRTS! Also the po$h sweater. Ryan is a nice guy. Funny though! Very funny!

"Hey crystal wanna go to the park with me?" Adam asks walking into my room.

"No I was going to meet our neighbor. And yes I will bring my pocket knife" I say looking for a real pair of socks.

"Oh okay! But NEVER bring butter if they are new...because they might not use it right!" Adam says walking out but he did make me laugh. I walked downstairs giving up on finding socks. I grabbed a bunch of flowers from the kitchen table. I put my flip-flops on and walk across the street. Yes I'm so rebel I didn't even look both ways!(sarcasm)

I walked up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later a girl with brown curly hair with blue ends to match her eyes. She looked 5'8. I'm guessing.

"Hi I'm Crystal, I'm your neighbor across the street. I got some flowers for you" I say passing the flowers to her. She had 2 piercing on her ear lob and 1 industrial on her right ear.

"Oh, thanks... My name is Rosie. I like your hair" Rosie shyly said.

"Thanks! Do you want to come over to my house?" I ask.

"Sure! If you want you can call me Rose." Rose said. We walked over to the house. I opened the door to hear Mitch yelling,

"Jerome! Jason! HOW DARE YOU!?!" Oh gosh. I looked over to see Rose looking at my with the 'How do you live with this?' Face.

"One moment" I say walking over to the boys.

"HEY!" They all look at me "what's all the yelling for?!" I ask.

They all start talking/yelling at once.

"ONE AT A TIME!" I yell again. Gosh, I'm going to loose my voice soon!

"Well Mitch was kept on saying 'I'm going to win the hunger games! I'm going to win the hunger games!' Over and over again so me and Jerome teamed up on him and won, PLUS we put trip wire beside his door!" Jason said.

"Wait...you guys did this just because of that? Wow! Okay then! Mitch say sorry, Jason and Jerome say sorry too!"

"Sorry doods!" They said at the same time.

"Okay, all better! Now I'm going to go hang out with a friend!" I say walking upstairs with Rose.

"So, do you like skateboarding?" I ask Rose while she sits on my bed. I was sitting in the computer chair.

"Do I? OF COURSE i do! Do you think this girl goes on a pink girly bike?! No, I skateboard" Rose said proud of herself.

"Good for you!"

Note:

Hi guys, I won't update for even longer because in forced to be at a family members in Vancouver. FOR A WEEK! And I truly hate them too!

Well that's all! Ps I have a new book go check it out on my profile thanks bye! n.n