#4

Crystal's POV

I walk over to Jerome's room and quietly nock and open the door not caring. I put lil' Baca down for him to sniff.

"Jerome what do you want?" I say sitting on his bed.

"I would like to see you!" Jerome teased walking out of his bathroom.

"Well why did you want me to bring my laptop and lil' Baca?" I ask picking up lil' Baca making sure he didn't get into any trouble.

"Because we are going to teach lil' Baca tricks for a small surprise for the guys and that's why I asked could you bring your laptop." Jerome says rubbing his hands along lil' Baca's body.

"Okay!"

After teaching lil' Baca tricks

"Well that was fun!" I say laying down on Jerome's bed.

"Sure was! Can I ask you something?" Oh no! He might break up with me!

"Yes?" I reply.

"When are we going on our first date? Also when are we telling the guys we are a thing?" Thank god!

"Um we should tell the guys at a random time like midnight or after a prank! But for our first date... I think midnight at the park with food that type of stuff so we could see the stars!" I say patting the bed for lil' Baca to jump on the bed.

"I like your idea on the prank but we should get Mitch in the prank too! Also your first date thought was pretty perfect!" Jerome agrees, cuddling into me same with lil' Baca now that I think about it.

"What time is it?" I ask getting comfy.

"1:00 am. You should get some sleep!" Jerome stats shushing me.

"Goodnight." I say falling asleep.

Next morning at 6:30 am

I wake up to lil' Baca licking my face.

After I get lil' baca to stop, I quietly get out if Jerome's room to go get a coat because I'm freezing! I walk into my room to grab a pair of fuzzy pants with a big sweater.

When I get down stairs I grab lil' Baca's leash for a walk but I see Adam in the living room laughing like a crazy person.

After I get the leash on, I walk over to Adam to ask,

"Adam why are you laughing like that?" I come close to Adam but I'm still trying to keep my distance.

"Oh I was so bored I started to laugh like a crazy person to try to walk someone up but why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm taking lil' Baca for a walk would you like to come?" I ask putting up my hood on my sweater.

"Sure!" Adam says grabbing his sweater and coffee.

"Before we go can I grab a coffee?" I ask putting on my muck-lucks (first native boots!) on.

"Sure but why do you drink coffee at such a young age? Adam asks passing me a coffee.

"I got stressed a lot at the orphanage so I would grab a lot of coffee and go on the roof to relax and get away from the crazy bitches!" I say opening the door.

"Good answer!" Before we could start our walk I saw something so scary I hided behind Adam! I saw someone dead in the middle of the road!

"Adam, is it really there?" I hope not!

"No it's there but let's walk the dog at the beach!" Adam says turning me around facing the beach.

"What about the body?" I ask pulling out my phone.

"Call 911?" Adam questions.

"Already ringing!" I say pacing in a circle.

"Hello what is your emergency?" The lady on the other line asks.

"Me and a friend found a dead body in the middle of the road!" I say passing the leash to Adam.

After that big problem me and Adam forgot about the walk.

We walked inside to see the rest of the guys crowed around the door.

"What happened out there?" Jason asks pointing outside.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I say running upstairs.

I run in my room slamming the door. I grabbed a few pieces of paper, pen and go sit on the deck. I start drawing the dead person in the middle of the road from memory. I hear the glass door open. I look over my shoulder to see Jerome.

"Hey, what you drawing?" Jerome softly asks sitting next to me.

"The dead body." I answer while in try to hold in my tears. I want to cry because the body was... My dad!