#3

Crystal's POV

I started to set up my accounts for minecraft and YouTube.
I heard a knock on my door so I yelled,
"Come in!" I am still trying to finish my YouTube account. I quickly look over to see who wanted my attention. It was Jerome!
"Hey!" I say stuck on a question with the s.....account.
"Hey, I see you already started your accounts! Do you need help?" Jerome says looking at my screen.
"YES!" I yell getting out of the chair pushing Jerome to the chair.
After we finish, we joke about my minecraft username. It was HeyHeyHey!
"HeyHeyHey!" Jerome says pointing at me.
"WHAT!!!" I say annoyed.
"Oh sorry lil' biggums!" Jerome says pulling me into a hug.
"It's okay BUT I'm STARVING!!!" I yell looking him in the eyes.
"I agree, I'm starving... For you!" Jerome said pulling me into a kiss. Of course I kiss him back. I felt magic in this kiss. Sparks, fireworks everything above!
When we pulled away I looked in his eyes and whispered,
"I love you! Since I heard, seen you, touched you! I will all was love you!" I say putting my head in his strong chest.
"I love you too! But will you be my girlfriend!" Jerome asks in hope.
"No?!?! What do you think? YES!" I say hugging him.
We walk down stairs to see dinner ready. Yum! I walk over to the kitchen and sit down.
"How was your first day home?" Quentin asks.
"Great as if a baca king came down and hugged me!" I say laughing while looking at my baca!
"Well that's good but we have a surprise for you Crystal!" Adam says taking my plate away.
"Hey! I wasn't finished! I wanted dessert!" I yell.
"Don't worry you'll get some later!" Ian says putting his hands up.

Time skip cause YOLO!

"Close your eyes!" Mitch says with Jerome's hands over my eyes.
"My eyes already closed!" I say trying to walk without tripping like an idiot.
"You can open your eyes now!" Jerome says into my ear which gave me a tingle down my spine.
I open my eyes to see the cutest Pomerania puppy EVER!
"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells. I run over to the puppy to cuddle it. It was so soft! It was all black with cute little eyes!
"What do you want to name it?" Jason asks.
"Baca, lil' Baca!" I say petting its head.
"Perfect!" Ty says patting my back.

Another skip time

I said goodnight to everybody and headed up stairs with lil' Baca. When I open my door I see a note and flowers on my bed.
The not said,

Dear Crystal,
Come to my room with lil' Baca!
Luv big baca!
Ps,
Bring laptop!

What was Jerome planning? Well... On well!
Let's go see!