Chapter 4: The Boys Next Door

Nicole's POV.

As we were closing our eyes, we hear a scream next door. Cheyenne and I bolt right up.

"Should we check what's going on?" said Cheyenne.

"I guess." I say.

We grab our room key and go next door. Once we knock a brunette guy with blue eyes opens the door.

"Can I help you?" he says.

"Um, we heard a scream and we think it came from this room. So me and my best friend decided to see if anything bad was happening." I said. As the guy opens the door a little more me and Cheyenne see that it's the same group of assholes from the airport.

"I know you guys. You're the 2 hot girls from the airport." says the guy still holding the door open.

"GUYS LOOK IT'S THE HOT CHICKS FROM THE AIRPORT." he yells to the rest of the group. Oh shit. Once they all came to the door, the same guy who wanted our numbers winked at me. I look at him in disgust.

"Hi, we were actually leaving. Anyways its nice to know a bunch of hormonal teenage guys are next door. Maybe we'll see you around sometime." said Cheyenne. 

"Hopefully we don't." I mutter under my breath. A guy with a bandana smirks. Did he hear me? Probably, but I honestly don't care. As we were leaving to go to our hotel room I accidently bump into sometime, rather tall.

"Sorry!" says the guy.. with an Australian accent?

-

{Hey guys!! I hope you like the new update! I know its short too! I will be writing more tomorrow hopefully! Anyways I wonder who this mystery dude is(; Also remember to Vote, Comment, & Share! Love you lots!!! -Nitzia}