Chapter 9: Well, Hey There

Matt's POV.

We see some girls coming to the pool with Aaron and personally they're really pretty.

"Hey guys." says Aaron.

"Hey." we all say back.

"I want you guys to meet my new girlfriend and her friends." said Aaron.

"This is Reilly, my girlfriend." Aaron replied. She's tan, blonde and green eyes. She suits Aaron.

"Hey." she says.

"I'm Victoria." says a girl with long brown hair, Italian looking skin, and dark brown eyes. She looks good for Carter.

"I'm Carly." says a girl with long straight red hair, bluish - greyish eyes, light freckles, perfect body, and tan but white. Looks like Jack J's kinda girl if you ask me.

"And I'm Peyton." says the girl with brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin color but not pale either. I think Jack G. would like her.

"Nice to meet you ladies." says Jack J. while winking at Carly. She immediately blushes. 

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Jack G. says while whispering "call me" to Peyton. She blushes just like Carly did, and they both giggle. Oh boy.

Nicole's POV.

Whenever we stepped into the elevator, there were 3 other guys in there too.

"Damnnnn, you fine as fuck." said one guy.

"Her friend too, mannn." said the other.

"How about, you guys take you're thirsty asses somewhere else and leave us alone." I say.

"And if we don't?" says the first guy smirking.

"Ill slap the shit out of you." replies Cheyenne.

"I highly doubt that sweet cheeks." responded the second guy. They started to approach us until we saw the other guy in the elevator start punching them. But since it was just him the 2 guys were somewhat stronger. Cheyenne & I were trying to help the guy by kicking and slapping the 2 guys. Finally we reached a stop and I guess they were the guy, who tried to help us, friends  because they got the other 2 guys off of him and started punching him. Soon enough the 2 douchebags left.

"Are you girls okay?" said a guy with black and white hair.

"Yeah we're fine, but I don't know if he is." I reply pointing the guy who helped us. We all got him up and he has a bloody nose along with a black eye.

"Lets take him to our room, we aren't that far." Cheyenne says. We open the door and let him sit on the couch. I run and get him a ice pack for his eye and some tissue for his nose.

"Did you guys know them." they guy with black hair says.

"No they kept hitting on us and were about to touch up on us until your friend helped us." I say.

"Assholes." mutters the guy with a lip ring on.

"Well, thank you for letting us in your hotel room to help our friend. By the way I'm Michael." says the guy with black and white hair.

"I'm Calum." said they guy with black hair.

"I'm Luke and that's Ashton." the guy with the lip ring says and point to the guy who helped us on the couch.

"Well I'm Nicole and this is my best friend Cheyenne." I say. Cheyenne just waves. We start talking and 10 minutes later Ashton wakes up.

"Oh hey guys." he says.

"Hey buddy." Calum says to him.

"Well we should get going. It's getting late." Michael says.

"Alright, well thank you Ashton a lot for what you did. It means a lot." Cheyenne says.

"Welcome. Girls shouldn't have to put up with assholes like that" he responds.

-

{ ummm, hey guys. I know, I know I haven't updated in forever and tbh I don't have a excuse. I read the comments that said update but if you knew me in real life, I'm so lazy.. & I saw some of you guys saying that I will probably loser readers, wellll its doesn't matter cause I did this for fun and out of imagination for my own good. I sound like a nerd. I tried making myself a schedule on when to update and that didn't work out.. but to the people who stayed and are still reading my book / story thing thank you sooooo much. I LOVE YOU. and thank you for what? 18k reads!!!! ILYSFM . But yeah, idek what to say now... umm ill update as soon as I can. and yeah! Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share! Also I have a Twitter (MissLatina629) and Instagram (itsnitzia) if you wanna follow me.. yes I know I'm thirsty I'm sorry. Anywaysss, byeeee. XOXO Nitzia. }