Chapter 5: Aussies ?

Nicole's POV.

"Sorry" said the guy... with a Australian accent?

"It's fine!" I say. I look at him more closely. He seems to be about 5'10, has brown hair and when he smiled his dimples showed. Needless to say, he was gorgeous. As I walked back to my room, I found myself thinking about this mysterious dude. I hope I meet him again.

Later that evening

Cheyenne's POV.

Nicole and I thought it would seem fun to go out to eat for dinner tonight, since after all it's our first night here! We decided on a fancy Italian restaurant about 4 blocks away. Since it wasn't that far we decided to walk there. After 20 minutes we finally arrive at the restaurant. We sit down at our table and start talking about how our day went. After ordering our food I see Nicole's face kind of.. glow? I turn to see where she was looking and see she was staring at a group of guys. 

"Nicoleee, is there something you need to tell me?" I say.

"Well after we left the hotel with all those guys, I bumped into someone. And he happens to be in that group of guys." she says smiling.

"Which one is he?" I ask. She points to the guy with brown hair and dimples. He's pretty cute. I turn back to face her.

"He seems cool." I tell her. She laughs and the waiter comes back with our food. We talk about the basic things and we seem to have our day planned for tomorrow. As the waiter gave us our bill he   slips something into my hand. I look to see what he gave me... and surprisingly it's his number. I show Nicole and she giggles. I look back at the waiter before we left and gave him a quick wink. He started to blush like crazy. Aw, how adorable!

"Nicole! Wait up!" Right when I said that a little to loud I see the group of guys turn their head to face us. Why am I so loud? They smirked and we blushed like little girls. We started walking back to the hotel and stopped to look at some stores on our way their. When we finally get to our room, Nicole suggests that we should go swimming since the hotel had a pool and hot tub, and to be honest that seemed like a amazing idea right now. We changed to our bathing suits, mine was blue with flowers on it and Nicole's was the same but pink. (pictures on the side)  We got our bags and headed to the elevator.

Nicole's POV.

When we got off the elevator we asked someone who worked at the hotel where the pool was and she showed us the way. People here were pretty nice! We thanked her and set our stuff down, pulled our cover ups off and made sure we put our phones away. Right when we got in the water, we instantly heard laughing. We turned to see who walked in. Right when we saw who it was, I sighed in frustration. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

-

{Hey guys! I hoped you guys liked it! I made it longer because I felt bad that the other chapters were super short! And I'm sorry for always leaving cliffhangers! Bad habit! Anyways remember to Vote, Comment, & Share! Love you lots!!! -Nitzia}