GIRLFRIEND'S FOUND!

Hey guys! I'm super sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have been somewhat busy! First their was snow and that's SUPER rare here! Then school of course! And finally I had district orchestra practice all day Friday and my concert Saturday. & today I was job shadowing all day! I'll try to update more often hopefully sorry!!

Anyways, the winners are.. (drum roll please)

Aarons Girlfriend - Reilly aka reillyy10

Carters Girlfriend - Victoria aka vg0508

Jack Js Girlfriend - Carly aka iluvhazz1515

& finally Jack Gs Girlfriend - Payton aka horan_payton13

congratulation's you lucky ladies! It was really hard to choose, since everyone who entered was perfect! Don't worry this isn't the only chance to be in the story, I will have more opportunities for you guys! Anyways I will update soon I pinky promise! I need to get a better story plot in my head because the one right now is weird ...

XOXO, Nitzia

ps, I was listening to frozen while writing this, lololol im so cool I swear!

pps, if you love frozen too, then I love you .

ppps, I drove a car for the very first time today! it was cool]

pppps, HAHA SORRY BUT GO READ "THE TRIP - MATTHEW ESPINOSA" I DARE YOU. OKAY IM DONE NOW .

ppppps, JK IM NOT DONE, I JUST NEEDED TO SAY I LOVE YOU AND YOUR GORGEOUS . OKAY IM DONE NOW.