Chapter 12; YouTube

Cheyenne's POV.

"We aren't sure yet actually." Nash says.

"We should do some challenges." Carter says. Hm, that would seem fun to be honest.

"Sure." I say with the other agreeing.

"What challenges should we do though?" Cameron says.

"Ask your fans. You guys are like famous right?" Nicole says in a kinda rude way. That girl needs to put her latina mouth away.

"Fine. No need to get sassy." Nash says.

Nicole's POV.

The guys all got on their phones and tweeted out 'Give us challenges to do and we'll do them!' In literally seconds there were over a thousand replies. Dang.

"So, which challenge should we start with?" Cheyenne asked.

"How bout the classical chubby bunny challenge?" Aaron says. We all agree and decided we would record 2 challenges per youtuber ?¿ I don't know what you would call that. We each got a trash bag in case we spit up or threw up. Whichever you prefer.

"What's up guys it's Nash, and I'm back with a new video for you guys. Today I have some special guests with me to film some challenges. I'll let them introduce themselves." Nash says.

"I'm Cameron."

"I'm Carter."

"I'm Aaron."

"I'm Jack."

"I'm Jack too!"

"Hayes here."

"I'm Nicole."

"And I'm Cheyenne."

"We met these ladies technically at the airport but we didn't fully introduce ourselves till, well today." Nash says.

"Yeah, for all we could know they could be crazy people." Cheyenne says and we all laugh.

"So we decided to do 2 challenges on everyone's channel, who has a YouTube channel. And on my channel we are gonna do the chubby bunny challenge along with another one that we have not decided on." Nash says.

"I think everyone knows what this challenge is and if you don't, then 1st of all where have you been? And 2nd go google it." Cameron says.

"LETS BEGIN." Hayes says. We all are laughing our heads off and by 10 minutes, Aaron, Carter & Hayes are out. The only ones left are Jack&Jack, me, Cheyenne, Nash and Cameron.

"Chubby Bun-" Jack G. runs to the bathroom and spits out the marshmallow. We start laughing but keep going. Next thing you know it's only me and Nash. I cannot lose now.

"Chubby Bunny." I say with my mouth full. As Nash puts in another marshmallow in his mouth, he dashes to the bathroom and spits everything up. I do that same.

"I WOOOON. THATS RIGHT. I WON BITCHESSSS." I say basically yelling.

"Well as you can see Nicole won but has a potty mouth." Nash says to the camera.

"No gag reflexes huh? Looks like someone can deep throat." Cheyenne says. We all start busting out laughing and I whack her with a pillow.

"Shut up!" I say.

"NEXT CHALLENGE." Cameron says.

-

{um , hi guys .. You all probably hate me right now bc I haven't updated in over a month . I would be mad too tbh. But I have no excuse except that I couldn't think of anything really. But schools almost over!!!!!!!!!!! So hopefully I can update more! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. IF YOU EVER FEEL SAD KIK ME AT iloveyou6290 AND ILL ANSWER. Also imma be a thirsty thot and ask you kindly if you can follow me on twitter at MissLatina629 , IG at itsnitzia & lastly my vine at its nitzia . UM YEAH SORRY FOR BEING THIRSTY . AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.}