Chapter 11 : Butterflies

Cameron's POV.

I gotta tell you , Nicole is one hell of a good kisser. I noticed though in the corner of my eye Nash didn't seem too happy though.

Cheyenne's POV.

"So truth or dare?" I say to Matt.

"Um, truth." He replies.

"Is it true you made out with that blonde bimbo at that party last week?" Taylor says. Of course he would go to some blonde. Wait, why do I care. I just met the guy. All the guys.

"Well, wouldn't you like to know Taylor." Matt says with a huge smirk on his face, basically stating he did.

"I did." He replies. I all of a sudden feel weird. Come on hormones , stop.

Nicole's POV.

"I gotta use the bathroom." Cheyenne says. Something's up.

"Um, I do too." I say. We both walk to the bathroom and shut the door.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I feel weird. Whenever Matt said he did kiss that girl, my stomach started to hurt." She says. I love her to death, but I swear this child is so oblivious.

"Sweetie, I think you're starting to like him." I say.

"No I'm not! & don't call me sweetie." She snaps.

"Whatever you saaaay." I reply while leaving. Cheyenne stays in the bathroom because she had to pee in the first place. I go back to the room and see the boys setting up cameras.

"Okay, not trying to be rude or anything but why the fuck are there cameras?" I ask.

"We make YouTube videos too. So we decided to make one now while you and Cheyenne were in the bathroom." Nash says.

Cheyenne's POV.

"I heard my name." I say as walking back into the room.

"They make YouTube videos and decided to make one now while we were at the bathroom." Nicole replies.

"Yeah, what she said." Aaron said.

"So what are y'all gonna film?" I ask.

-

{ HEY GUYS! I actually updated in the same month. Yay me! Anyways I can't sleep so I decided to update like a cool person. But omg, I went to youth with my friend and the guys there were so hot but the girls were so pretty and my self esteem pretty much doesn't exist now bc of them. Oh yeah ! Check out my friend Chevonne's fanfic about Harry Styles in "Detention With Harry." Her user thingy is awkward2375 ! I dare y'all to read it (; but THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 60K READS! YOU GUYS ARE LIKE MY BFFS . I LOVE REPLYING TO YALLS COMMENTS BC ILY GUYS! but yeah , I'm idk what else to say. SO BYE ! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. }