Chapter 13 : YouTube Pt. 2

Cheyenne's POV.

"For this next challenge we are going to be doing the cinnamon challenge. If you do not know what this challenge is, it's basically taking a spoonful of cinnamon and you try to swallow it without water." Nash says. Oh shit.

"TO THE KITCHEN!" Cameron says. We all go to the kitchen and bring the camera and other junk with us.

"Okay, everyone get a spoon." Hayes says. Nicole & I look at each other like these boys are crazy.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Nicole asks.

"Duh. What, are you scared?" Aaron taunts. Bad move Aaron. Nicole is super competitive.

"No. Let's do this." Nicole says. She's keeping a serious face the whole time while glaring at Aaron. Haha he looks uncomfortable.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" Nash asks. We all nod.

"1..2..3!" Nash yells and we all shove the spoon full of cinnamon into our mouths. The first person to spit it out was Carter. Then Hayes. They both ran to the sink to get water. Haha loserssss. Next thing you know, Cameron spits his out along with blonde Jack. A couple seconds later brunette Jack and Aaron spit there's out too. Guys are such losers. Nicole then spits hers out and it's down to Nash and I. The thing is though, they don't know I love cinnamon. I end up swallowing mine and Nash runs to get water.

"HAHA I WINNNN." I scream. I go and high five Nicole. So far, the girls won all the challenges.

"THAT WAS UNFAIR." Nash says.

"HOW?! I WON FAIR & SQUARE!" I say back.

"Whatever." He says back. HA, he knows I'm right.

"Anyways, that's the end of the video. We filmed 2 more challenges on Cameron's channel so click his face to watch those an-"

"-CLICK MA FACEEEEE." Cameron yells.

"Dude, I'm trying to end the video here. Anyways I'll see you guys next week. Stay awesome & I love you guys. Bye!" Nash says.

"Well, now to record Cameron's video." Carter says. Ugh , another video!?

"Are you guys serious?" I say.

"Yup. So let's get thinking on what other 2 challenges we are gonna do." Cameron says.

Nicole's POV.

Great, now we gotta record another video. I sit down on a chair and all of a sudden feel something wet. I get up and see nothings on the chair. Oh, no. I run to the bathroom and grab Cheyenne with me.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Check my butt I think I started my period." I say. I turn around and Cheyenne starts laughing. Dammit.

"Yup, looks like Mother Nature came early, huh?" She says still laughing.

"SHUTUP!" I say. "You have any tampons or pads with you?"

"You're outta luck! The only time I don't have any." Cheyenne says. YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

"Shit. Did we bring any with us to the trip?" I ask.

"No. Remember you said we'll buy some here." She says. Why am I so stupid.

"Well we have to go get some!" I say.

"In case you forgot we are suppose to film 2 more YouTube videos." She replies. DAMMIT.

-

{HEY GUYS. I decided to write bc I have absolutely nothing to do yay! Anyways, I'm sorry yet again for taking forever. I suck, I know. But hey at least I wrote today! BUT IN OTHER NEWS OANWIDBOW SHAWNS NEW SINGLE IANSIANWOD IS PERFECTION. I LOVE IT. IM SO PROUD OF HIM OMFG. ANYWAYS AGAIN I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ANF IF YOU EVER NEED SOMEONE KIK ME AT iloveyou6290 ! Okay bye ilysm <3}