chapter 11: Cal

hi, guys sorry I haven't updated in a while here it is the chapter you might have been waiting for and yes cal is alive!!!!!! ok please enjoy

I launch my body up of the hospital bed and gasp. the light is blinding and it takes a while to focus. until my eyes focus on 3 boys at the end of my bed looking quite bewildered. I recognized them, it was Kilron, Bree, and Tramy. They look like they haven't slept in a while." Um, Cal..sir m.m mare is-" kilron stuttered

"mares what, tell me!" I interrupt

"she's dead," he murmurs as the 3 boys step back as the room gets hotter I have to tell myself to calm down it can't be true mare can't die, she just cant. I need her and she needed me but I was gone and she was alive now is alive and she's actually gone. And I'm here and I can't do anything I can't be alive when she's dead life has no meaning anymore tonight will be the last night I see the stars, the last time I will feel the cool breeze hug my face and my fire in my hands this is the end of this weird terrible game of life. if the game takes the one thing that means the world to me I will not play anymore. I refuse to give life what it wants finally I'm going to do what I want and this is what I want. to be with mare. When I come back to the world and focus again the doors bang open and a young man runs through the door yelling "the girl, she's alive!" "our spies in the city have seen her in the palace!" I've never felt so happy in my life. Knowing that's she's alive makes me speechless I will get her back this time. I jump out of bed and run straight towards the colonial office "sir, sir we have to get mare back!" I barge into his office."yes, yes I know." he waves me off.

"please, sir I will do anything to get her back!" I plead

"anything?" he says with a smirk

"Yes, anything!"

"follow me," he says with a very large grin that I wouldn't usually trust but if it means I'm getting mare back I don't care. he guides me down many halls and through many doors until we stop at a very large metal door. The colonial opens the door and in the center of the room is a chair with restraints on it, and many drawers full of terrible things. "anything?" he asks again. I nod. He goes into one of the draws and pulls out a syringe and some green liquid and walks closer to me, nods towards the chair "sit" he commands, I do what I'm told. he injects the forest green liquid into my neck. I feel the cold liquid rush through my veins as my eyes become tired and close. all I here was the colonial repeating over and over the same words. "you will go to the palace at night get mare barrow and bring her to me." that's the last thing I remember.

ok thank you soo much for reading the song above is from my favorite musical (Les Miserables) I dream to play Eponine one day on broadway. This is one of my fav songs from the musical and I think this is how cal would feel after finding out mare is dead. goodbye and talk to you next time I write something hehe.oh and this is sung by Eddie Redmayne and he's really amazing at singing and he was newt Scamander so yea (you may need your tissues because this song makes me sad all the time.) it's my Monday morning song lol

gen