Chapter One

Listen to through the dark at the right time!!!

-----------------

"Guys are you sure you want to do this?some of these people might be completely dangerous"

Eleanor,an old friend asked them.

Zayn,Liam,Louis and Niall,together One Direction,a famous boy band were visiting a mental hospital for some recording and stuff to encourage people to donate some money.

It was Zayn's idea and since one of their best friends Eleanor worked there as a nurse they got the chance to visit there rather quickly.

"Yeah El,there are tones of body guards around us and nothing bad is going to happen"Louis rolled his eyes.

"If something happens the blame is on me coz I let you in here.just be careful please"She said desperately.

"Don't worry we'll be fine"Niall said with a smile.

It wasn't the most pleasant place they could visit.most people were looking at them wiredly with a blank expression and some screams could be heard from the section that they didn't let them in.

Some were fighting with the nurses over taking their pills.all in all it wasn't very nice.

"Would you like to visit some privet rooms?some patients are more quiet and sane over there"Eleanor asked them.

"Yeah definetely "Niall replied with a sigh.

"There's a girl in room 18.she could be considered as sane comparing to rest of the hospital."

They were just about to pass room 17 to enter 18 when something caught Louis' eyes.

"Hey El,who's that?"he asked quietly since they were asked to be quiet.

"The curly one? Oh well I don't remember his name but he's been here for about year but we've never heard him talk even once.the doctors say he's not mute,he just stopped talking so suddenly.probably because of a big shock."

Louis was more curious now."what happened to him?why is he here?"

"Well I'm not sure I can share patients personal information with you..."

Louis wore his best puppy dog eyes"please Eleanor pleeeease just this one time for me?"

Eleanor sighed"okay,but you have to return the favor some time!"

Louis grinned"of course I will,promise!"

"Well,about a year ago his family,involving his parents,his sister and also his twin brother went on trip to Egypt.he didn't and he stayed at his friend's house.but on their flight back home,the plane crashed and nobody survived.they all died.including his twin brother."

They were all gabsmacked.

"Oh my god that's the worst thing that could happen to anyone.how did he end up here?"Liam asked with a shocked voice.

"He checked himself in actually.after committing suicide he called 911.guess he regretted committing it instantly and that's why he called.they took him to a hospital and when they wanted to take him back home he said he doesn't have a home and he wants to go to a mental hospital.and that was the last time anyone heard him talking.he's not a bad patient,he takes his medicin on time and never gets in trouble but all he does is staring at the wall in front of him."

Louis felt so sorry for the poor boy.he couldn't even imagine how he felt.

"Can we visit him?"

Eleanor shrugged"if you'd like.but he's not very intresting,he probably won't even look at you or acknowledge your presence."