Chapter Ten

LOOK IM SO SORRY JUST PLEASE DONT HATE ME I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT SO SAD GUYS JUST DONT HATE ME AND DONT STOP READING THIS SHIT OMG PLEASE

--------------------------------

The 28th came in a blink.

But at the same time it felt like such long time.

Louis was going to go to the hospital to pick Harry up so he excused himself from the rehearsals.the tour was starting in about 3 weeks and a lot of pressure was put on them,but he wanted to be with Harry on his special day.

Eleanor said he will get released at noon and it was already half past eleven when he got to the hospital.

He went straight to room 17.probably the last time he was going to do that.

Or ever step in this damn hospital again.

He opened the door but Harry wasn't there.probably signing some stuff and all that.

He sat on Harry's bed and waited for 5 minutes.the bed was surprisingly made.

He would never see Harry on this bed again.

And oh boy he was so freaking happy about that.

The door opened and Louis looked up expecting to see a cute grinning Harry.

But instead his jaw dropped.

There was standing,a hot boy,with his curls styled in to a quiff In front of him.He was also wearing a bandanna with skinny black jeans and a shirt with rolled up sleeves and the upper buttons open which showed off his large amount of tattoos.

But the thing was this boy was Harry.

WTF???

"Who are you what have you done to Hazza"were the first word that came out of his mouth.

"I'm Hazza idiot.but slightly hotter right?"he said with a smile.altough it didn't reach his eyes.

"What the hell Harry is this really you?what happened to your hair?!and where the fuck did all these tattoos come from?!!"

Harry rolled his eyes"well for the first time in a year and half I had access to some hair products so I changed my style,obviously.and the tattoos were always there but you haven't seen me in anything other than long sleeves."

"I feel quite good Lou,I haven't felt this confident in such a long time."

Harry tried to smile but his eyes seemed dull.

"Well If I were you I would feel confident too"Louis said with rose eyebrows.

"Don't be jelly Louis"he still seemed a bit sad.Louis was confused.today was supposed to be his very happy day.what was wrong with Harry?!

"What happened you alright?shouldn't you be jumping around now?what's wrong Harry?"

He saw tears prickling in Harry's eyes.

"Lou they told me to leave.I have to leave"he said sad and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Well that's good isn't it?you always said you wanted to leave this place.you were so happy just 4 days ago about leaving!"Louis was really confused.

"No Lou.of course I'm happy to leave this place but the thing is...they told me..gosh Lou I need to leave the city,I need to leave everything behined and just go,try to start a new life,without everything that reminds me of my past.without you."Tears were streaming down his face by now.

"W-what?"Louis asked in disbelief.

"You-you're not...serious are you?"Louis shook his head trying to register the news.

Harry just cried harder.

"You're leaving me?"Louis asked again with teary eyes.

"No no no don't say that Lou,I don't wanna leave,I don't wanna leave but...look I'd never ever leave you I just have to,please understand."Harry pleaded.

"But you accepted to leave."Louis said,trying not to crack.

"They said if I stay I won't get better if not worse,and then I have to come back here.and you know how much I don't wanna come back here!you know that don't you?!but they said I could come back to London eventually.I don't know when but I can."

Louis took a deep breath.

"I understand. I'm just...I was just shocked. Don't worry."Louis said emotionless.

"Please don't hate me you know how much I love you right?please please Lou promise not to forget me."Harry said now crying again.

He stormed towards Harry and hugged the hell out of him.he didn't ever want to let go.

"Harry,about a month ago I promised you I will never leave.I never will.I'm always here,I'm right here in your heart Haz,and I'll always be there for you,whenever You need anything,just remember I'm always here for you.as I said the first day we met,I'll carry you over fire and water Haz,I'll hold you close until you're heart's strong enough-"

"You succeeded Lou."

"We will find eachother through the dark Hazza.I'm right here and I love you.I love you"he said with tears streaming down his face.

"I know you do,I do too and I'm sure I'll see you again.I will find you"

Harry inhaled deeply on his shoulder.deeper than ever.

Louis' heart ached when he realised it was the last time he was doing it for a long time.

"I don't know where I'll go,they'll take me to airport now and I choose a city to stay.Louis I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too Harry.so fucking much."

"I won't spend my birthday with you boo"his crying hardend again.

"There's always a next time.don't worry Haz,I love you.dont forget me"

"Don't forget me"

Someone knocked on the door and They pulled away from the hug.

"I probably have to go now.I love you"

"Not even near as much as I do"

"Tell the boys I miss them Louis,tell them I love them all.please tell them boo"

"I will Hazza don't worry."

"Boo bear I love you"

"I love you too"

And with that,with one last look at the pretty green eyes the door closed.

That was when it sank in.

Harry was actually gone.

He was supposed to take Harry home with him,Harry wasn't supposed to just go away for god knows how long.

Non of this was supposed to happen.this was supposed to be a happy ending,not a sad,painful one.

He finally let out a painful sob.

He loved Harry too much.more than he could ever love anyone.he was so attached to this boy and he loved him to death.he couldn't fucking believe it.

Harry couldn't be gone just that easy.

He layed on Harry's bed.it smelled like him.

He layed and cried in the mattress.

He just couldn't believe it.

He didn't want to believe it.